9 (Smut)

Barry speed them to his and Harley's apartment he put her against the door closing it behind her both lips moving in sync Harley start taking Barry's shirt off him and kissing his chest leaving her red lipstick marks on him he put his hands on her cheeks going back to her lips she smiling through kiss he lifts her up by her legs hand on her waist under her top hand moving around her back unhooking her bra hand vibrating to phase it off her body he then put her on her back on the sofa he rip her shirt up "That was my favourite" she says "I let you use any of mine" he grin she smirked he kissed her neck she moan he smile he then lick behind her ear "is this what you want Harley" he asked "yes sugar" she told him.

Barry licks his way down her body from neck to collarbone to her breast he licked her nipples "That it Baby you like" she asked "Yes Harley your so hot skin too" he said she moaned when he pinch nipple he was licking he went down kiss her stomach and lick he then put hand under her trouser feel how wet she is he looked up she nodded and he remove her trousers and panties off her he went lick her clit before sucking on it she put hand on his hair "Yes Sugar don't dare stop" she moaned he looked at her he enter his tongue inside her womanhood making it wetter he then rub her clit while vibrate his tongue making her scream "that it" she said closing her eyes feeling her orgasm coming "I am gonna cum Barry" she said.

Harley squirted in Barry's mouth she grabbed the armrest of the sofa "I want to suck your stick" she said with a smile and he grinned "No Harley well maybe another time but you want to make me happy right" he said looking down hand on her breast and lick her lips "yes Baby" she says "turn around on four got it" he says she smiles and she downs he saw her ass his hand goes to her cheeks slapping it couple times seeing them jiggle he then spread her asscheeks before sticking tongue in her asshole "you are sexy aren't you Harley" he says "yes Daddy" she says he slaps her ass "No Harley none of that" he says she nodded he then rub her pussy before entering her core "so tight you haven't had sex in a long time have you" he told her "no" she says.

Barry thrust slowly in and out of her until she can get used to his size "Give me that big dick Handsome" Harley tells him "Want me to go fast or the same" he asked "Fast and hard Sugar" she told him he nodded and he put a hand on her white skin hips and got hard and fast thrusting what she wanted she put a hand on her pussy and rub herself to squirt "yes harder" she shouted he did and then she put her head on armrest and ass up each time he thrust her ass jiggle he love the seen when he doing it "Cum inside don't hold back I have pills ready" she said he nodded and he got fast and hold her blonde pink and blue hair in his hand "good girl Harley" they both then came at same time both sweating and tired he exist her core and lied beside her.

They looked at each other smiling he brought her lips to his "That was awesome Harley you can suck now if you want" he told her she grinned and went and got on her knees and start sucking his manhood tasting of her and his cum She moaning loving the taste "my favourite lollipop" she giggles he chuckles she carry on sucking cleaning the mess up once done she sat beside him "let go to bed to sleep" Harley says he nodded kissing her nose and looked at her "I love you" he said "I love you too thanks for fun" she said he nodded and speed her to their bedroom to sleep and dream of each other.