6

Barry has been at work for a while and thought he plan a date for Harley so he left early and bought Harley a dress he knows she liked he wants to treat her with respect and show her things she missed in life what gentleman does he walk into his loft that he has been letting Harley stay forever "Harley you here" he says wondering if she here or Star labs just then bedroom door open "Barry what going on" she asked "well Harley I plan a date for you and bought this dress thinking you might like your colour" he says handing dress to her she smile "thank you sugar" she says "were I have plan date but be better at night but how about we watch a movie beforehand then I will ask if Caitlin can come over she can help you do hair way you want it" said Barry she smiled and kissed his cheek "I love the dress and it is my colour red" she said "that good because you deserve good things Harley" Barry told her and give her kiss in her lip and he pulled away her blood red lipsticks on his lip she smiled and clean his lips.

Barry phoned Caitlin and said if she could let Harley go to hers and Caitlin was ok so when Harley went over Barry start to make dinner for them but was back with Harley and Caitlin Harley was changed and Caitlin went to do her hair (like Suicide squad James Gunn) "you look beautiful Harley" said Caitlin "thank you Caitlin I look like a princess" she said "Barry a great guy so don't worry" said Caitlin "I know he the best he really is a gentleman" she says "yeah he is" says Caitlin just then after hour Barry comes to the door and knocked on it Caitlin opens to see Barry "hi Barry" she says "Hey Cait is Harley ready"  asked Barry Caitlin nodded and Barry saw Harley and his eyes widen "wow Harley you look really beautiful" said Barry "I look like a princess" she told him "yes you do thank you Caitlin for letting her be here" he said hugging her she hugged back.

Barry took Harley to the park where she saw a table with candles she looked at him "thank you this looks best first date I ever had" she says and hugs Barry he hold her and give her temple a kiss "Of course my princess" he smile she giggle and walked to table Barry put seat out for her she sat down he then went and speed off before coming back with lunchboxes "I made food hope you like chicken wings some steak french fries" she nodded with huge smiled Barry smiled at her she began to eat they start to talk and he made her laughed she enjoying her time with him then his seriousness came "Harley I will be here for you anytime ok if you need me I will always be there" he said she smiled "Thank you sugar for everything" she told him he gives her kiss on her lip gently she kisses back.

once they done Barry packed up and took him and Harley back to his place after he clean up he sat down Harley sat down and put her head on his lap he looked down and give her a smile she took his hand and put it on her face he stroke her cheek "thank you for today" she said he smiled and brought his face down and kiss her on the lips "welcome Harley" he smiled she closed her eyes "you sleepy" he asked "yeah" she says "how about you get changed into your pjs and I will come tuck you in honey I will stay with you until you sleep" she nodded and got up and went to bed to get change he got changed too and Harley shouted he went in to her room "you ok Harls" he asked "yes sugar" she said he lied down beside her he rubbed her back "goodnight Princess" he told her she giggle she give him a kiss and lick his cheek making herself laugh he hold her "rest now Harley" he said he turned off the light and he hold her she put her leg around his legs "can we have fun some day" she asked "oh yeah sure when your ready"  she nodded and they fell asleep together.