4

Barry is in Star labs with his team they looking at him "why do you have Harley Quinn in your loft" said Iris angry "Because I am helping her as she is not truly evil like you all think she broken  and I believe there is a better person underneath I trust her and she trusts me question is do you all trust me" said Barry "I do" said Caitlin looking at him "me too" said Cisco "well you told us not to trust Jay or Hunter when he first came and none of us listens and we still sorry about that so if your guts telling you to trust her then sure" said Joe Barry smiled then frowned when Iris rolled her eyes "she evil she works with that psychopath clown she killed people" said Iris "no she not she didn't want to kill the used her you didn't see her scars not just by him but her father too when she was young imagine if you went through like that any of you did how will that make you feel you won't trust people and Joker manipulate her by pretneding to love her she trust him but as you can see I am not like that and if you all worry I will bring her in here so you can see she different but also look at Frost different compare to Earth 2 people change I truly believe that that is if people want too change" said Barry Caitlin and Cisco smiled "you good man Barry Allen" said Cisco "ok we trust you if you want her here bring her it fine" said Caitlin Joe and Harry nodded Iris was still not happy.

Barry went to his apartment "Harley" he said she come out of her room "I am sorry" she said he saw blood on her wrist he went and grab med kit and clean her wound and bandage her up "hey you did nothing wrong they are actually ok they want to meet you but Harley please don't do that again ok I am here to help you because you matter to me you funny beautiful and smart and you do know what right and what wrong so please because you make me laugh Harley Quinn you are needed" he said kiss her head she smiled and cried in his shoulder he hold her rubbing her back "hey why don't you let me get Caitlin check on that cut I am no doctor not like her seen her do wonderful things" said Barry she give him a small smile "ok sugar" she said kiss his lips he kiss back and pulled away and dried her tears.

They head back to Star labs Harley in his arms once he put her down "Cisco Caitlin Harry meet Harley Quinn and also Cait could you um check on her wrist" he said she looked at him and he give her look for explain after "sure Barry come to med bay ms Quinn" said Caitlin "just Harley" she says and looks at Barry he smiles and nod she goes towards Caitlin Barry sigh "what happened" asked Caitlin to Harley "um I was sad because I didn't want you all be mean towards Barry because he trying help me I know you all think I am evil but I don't want to be anymore" said Harley "hey you have changed we not mad at Barry we understand" said Caitlin "ok" she said looking at Barry as Caitlin stitch her up and put bandage over "I will need to take stitches out once it fully heal but there will be scar" Caitlin told her "I am used to it" she whisper and left the med bay and beside Barry looking at everyone "Cisco why don't you show Harley around" said Barry Harley became afraid "Hey sweetie you can trust him I trust him he not gonna hurt you" he said looking at HArley taking her hand and squeezed it and kissed Harley cheeks and she left with Cisco to tell what happened to the team.