16 smut

Barry brought Harley to their home and once Barry closed the door, Harley pounced on him and kissed him then licked his jaw down to his neck. Barry turned them over and held Harley's arms up against the door and kissed her. Her red lipstick is on his lips "Sugar" she says. Barry lifted her up and she placed her arms around his neck and her legs around him. Barry went to their bedroom and fell on the bed. Harley is now on top of Barry they are looking at each other and she starts taking her top off.

Barry's hands were on her waist feeling her white skin "Harley you're so beautiful" Barry said looking at her she smiled and Barry sat up and held her and kissed her and moved his mouth to her neck to the top of her breast which was still covered by her bra. Harley moved her hands to his cheeks to look at her before moving her hand to rip open his shirt and her hands on his chest then. Barry removed his ripped shirt and Harley's hands on his muscles and chest Barry turned them over on the bed now Harley lying on the bed. Barry kissed her mouth and both tongues touched each other Harley was moaning Barry vibrated his hand taking her bra off. 

Barry placed his mouth on Harley's Breasts making her feel more turned on as Harley was enjoying her lover touching her breast making her nipples hard. Barry unbuttoned her red and black shorts and he pulled them up from her breast and went in front of her legs he pulled her shorts down and took them down. Barry lifted one of her legs and looked at her face to see she drooling bit he kissed her ankle to her calves to her thighs. Harley's hands touch Barry's manhood through his trousers. "I can feel your manhood hard" said Harley Barry vibrating his trousers and his boxers off him. Barry is now naked and Harley smiles and comes close to Barry's manhood and licks the tip. Harley then put his manhood in her mouth and starts sucking on it she takes it to back her throat until his hair hit her face. 

Barry moves a bit of her blonde hair with a bit of pink and blue dyed in her hair to the side he watches her as she looks up at him. She pulls away from him and let the manhood out of her mouth "face fuck my mouth sugar please be rough" she said to him Barry move a hand on her hair and puts his manhood in her mouth again and starts fucking her throat making her moan and choke. Spit is coming from his manhood and mouth and landed on her breast. Barry cums down her throat and she swallows each load. Barry puts her on the bed and moves her panties and can see how wet she is. Barry moves a hand on her cunt move feels her clit. Barry goes near and starts eating her pussy out making her moan and hand tight on the bed sheets. 

Seconds turned into minutes and Harley squirted on Barry's face. Barry kissed Harley's mouth making her taste herself. "Get on your hands and knees Harls" he said Harley does. Barry spreads her asscheeks and starts liking her crinkle hole "Sugar don't stop Sugar" she says. Barry then put his thumb in her asshole as he places his manhood inside her pussy and both feel great.  Barry watches Harley's ass jiggle each time he thrust into her "you ok Harley you like it" he said "Yes yes don't stop until there's nothing left in that nice sack of yours" Harley tells her boyfriend. Barry doesn't stop until they are in a different position.

After two hours of making love Barry holds Harley on her side with one leg up in the air and still thrusting Harley cum a lot "I am going cum Baby" said Barry holding her right breast "cum in me I want to feel all of it" said Harley and he kissed her neck lick the sweat off her as he cums inside of Harley.  Harley moans and then she goes on her back as Barry does the same. she fingers herself before taking a bit of Barry's cum and licking it from her finger. 

Barry holds Harley as both are tired "I love you Harley" he says eyes closed she smiles and kisses his chin "love you too flash" Harley says back and both sleep in each other arms covered with sweat.