10

The morning after the first time the couple woke up Barry's arms around her and rubbed her back "Hey Harley" he said and kissed her forehead she "Morning sugar" she said smiling "What got you so smiley" he asked "We had sex and it was great" she told him making him chuckle "yeah it was are you ok by the way" he asked her she give his neck a kiss "yes Flashy" she tells him he smiles and gives her lips a few kisses their nose touching "I love you Harley" he told her she give him a kiss on his nose and sat on top of him touching his chest "I love you too" she told him hand touching her waist "you want some breakfast" he asked she smiled "can I help" she asked he nodded.

After they got washed to get rid of the smell of sex and got changed "Oh Harley couple of heroes coming Cisco invited them to play games if you ok with that don't worry if anyone gives you a hard time I am here for you I will stand up for you you have my word" he told her bringing his girlfriend into him she smiled and hugged him "I know flashy" she giggles he kissed her jaw then the two start making breakfast for themselves and talking enjoying each company Harley kept on Laughing with stories Barry told her Harley would look at Barry like in a trance "Harley you ok" he asked she blinked and nodded "yes" she said he see right through her "come on you can tell me you were staring at me what wrong" he says moving his seat and taking her hand in his.

"I'm just happy I have you just thinking that all" said Harley he nodded "You sit on the sofa while I do these dishes then we go to star labs ok honey" he said "Yes Sugar" She nodded and went and put the tv on and watch programs Barry washed and dried the dishes he went and brought Harley jacket over to her she thanked him with her lips on his and she jumps he caught her making him laughed "oh you want it this way ok Hon" he winks and speed away and while they running Harley head on his shoulder watching everything going by cars buildings she felt relax and they just outside the building he puts Harley down gentle "you ok Harls" he asked she nodded "yeah" she said then went on into the building.

As they entered the Cortex they see Frost Cisco Harry Sara Ray Nate Zari  Mick Jax Amaya Oliver Roy Thea Felicity and Diggle "Well hello everyone" said Barry Harley was behind Barry holding his sleeve "Barry why is Harley Quinn one that we lost here you took her she evil" said Oliver "no she not Oliver Frost you mind taking Harley to speed lab both train" he said Frost smiled and nodded "let go Quinn" said Frost "is it just me or Harley and Frost more alike with talking attitude" says Cisco Barry nod then went in front "look I know what she has done but she not evil she broken and we are helping her Joker used her she knew what she did wrong and felt terrible so please don't be thinking she bad you team up with Slade and looked at earth 2 Laurel she on your team now she was evil" said Barry "we trust Barry and Harley as she did nothing to us" Cisco told them.

"We made mistakes too and I trust Barry too if him saying she is not evil and Cisco agrees well she seems she actually ok" said Sara smiling at Barry who smiled back "ok sorry Barry by way" said Oliver Barry nodded and went to Mic "Frost Harls you can come up again" said Barry not long they came back in Harley went back to Barry he kissed her head "they ok Harley don't  be afraid" said Barry holding her hand "are you two together" said Felicity Barry smiled and nodded "I ship it" said Cisco some looked at him "ok should we play some games now or we gonna stand here and talk" said Frost making Harley laugh Barry also chuckle "yes Frosty" he smiled the teams went to Lounge to start playing games.