5

Barry has been training Harley as he asked Oliver for some training equipment but just said new teammate "your doing good quinn" he says with smile she smiled back "thank you Sugar" she says they used the sticks and Harley then with one of the sticks to trip Barry up and he landed on his back she laughed even if she laughed silly it made Barry feel things "sorry hot stuff" he says making her looked at him with slight blush "what" she said "sorry but payback" he smiles and trip her up landing on mat beside him "ow" she says he looks at her "oh a you ok I am sorry" he check she giggles "it fine flashy" she says he kiss her forehead "I feel better already"  she tells him making him smile "would you like to go out" he asked she shocked "um" she didn't want to do she was never really asked before "sorry to much" he says looking at her "no it just I never been asked before" she says "hey it ok" he says getting up and helping her.

"I have to go to work I'll see you Harley" he says and leaves star labs Harley goes to cortex and sees Caitlin "hey doc" she says feeling sad "what up harls" says Caitlin "flashy asked me out but I kinda froze pun intended for you" she giggle making Caitlin laughed "why don't you like barry I mean I too had feeling but they gone and he one of my best friends who been there for me" Caitlin said "well I do like him and i mean he turns me on but be the first man that try help me not hurt me and I don't want to be hurt if he things am not nice because look at me look at my skin" she says "barry doesn't care beside you beautiful forget what happened your not that person anymore before you came frost you know wasn't good she was evil and worked with evil version of barry name Savitar so you can changed barry cares for you and he is good one" says caitlin harley thought about it and nodded so she went and took phone out text him for yes on date.