17

Barry woke up and saw Harley looking at him he smiled and brought her in "last night was something" Barry said making Harley smile and kiss his jaw "Yes it was Sugar now the room smells of sweat and sex" Harley then said. Barry kissed her temple "Should we take a shower and then we make breakfast together" said Barry and she nodded with excitement and she got up not caring she was naked. Harley went to the shower Barry laughed even the smallest thing Harley got so excited so easily Barry thought. Barry got up and got his clothes ready and Harley's clothes ready too. 

After the shower both Barry and Harley are in the kitchen making breakfast together and Barry tells Harley things to make her happy when the door knocks and Barry opens it to see Caitlin. "Hello Cait want some breakfast" Barry asked "no I am good I just came thought Harley would like to hang out if that's ok" said Caitlin. "Sure" Barry smiled and they walked into the kitchen "morning Harley after your breakfast would you like to hang out with me and well frost will be about too" said Caitlin. "Yeah I would like that" said Harley smiling and then looking at Barry before she could say something "Yes Harley you can" Barry smiled. 

After pancakes bacon and coffee and  Barry gives a cup to Caitlin too Harley and Caitlin leave as Barry had a thought he would want to make Harley to forget her past pain and be there for her and her future. As Barry was in thought his phone went off and saw a message from Cisco Meta downtown. Barry speeds off to see  Weather Wizard. Barry went and speed around Weather Wizard and shot a bolt of lightning and punched him in the face and put Cuffs on him before Barry sent him back to jail and did his work. 

Barry went to a jewellery store and bought an engagement ring.