18

Barry is planning to ask Harley to Marry him and he hopes she says yes because despite their having different personalities he really loves Harley and is happy he could make her change in some ways. Barry entered his and Harley's home to see her sleeping on the sofa and smiled at how she slept so peacefully. Barry went over and went on his honkers and moved a bit of her hair to behind her ear and kissed her forehead "I love you Harley Quinn" he whispered and even with her sleeping she smiled. He then went took a shower before changing out of his work clothes. Barry went to check if the ring was still there and it was he smiled at the thought. 

Barry came back out to see Harley sitting up "Hello sleeping beauty" Barry teased making her giggle. Barry walks over to her and sits beside her the two kiss. "Harley would you like to go out with me tonight" Barry asked and she went and kissed him "Of course sugar" Harley told him and he nodded. Barry then makes him and Harley coffee before they talk about Barry's work. "Harley there is a job going on in CCPD it something like your doctor's job before well you know" Barry said and Harley thought "But I am evil" she says. Barry shook his head and place his hand on her cheek "No honey you are not well not anymore I knew there was good in you the first day I met you love you just had a shitty life but you're an amazing woman and you wanna know something Harls" Barry said.  "What" she asked "The future may think I was meant for Iris but I know more about me now you Harley Quinn is the love of my life and why my relationship didn't work with Iris or anyone because it was gearing up for someone better and it is you so no you not evil just misunderstood and if batman sees then so will everyone" Barry smiled.

Harley put her head on his shoulder as she was crying "Oh sugar you are too good to me I love you flashy" she said. Barry held her "I will do anything to see you smile and see you are a better person than anyone in the past saw you" Barry kissed her temple. "Yes I would love to get that job" she said and Barry smiled "I will talk to my captain tomorrow but hey let's watch a movie before our date" Barry said and she nodded. 

Date

Again just pretend she has some pink and blue dye in her hair and white skin too

No Glasses

Barry knocked on the door of his and Harley's room. "Harley Honey you ready" he asked and the door opened and he saw her and he smiled "You looked very attractive as always Harls" he told her and she smiled "Thank you Sugar" she said and pecked Barry on the cheek as he put hand on her hip. He kissed her cheek too and looked at her "are you ready to go" Barry asked and she nodded.

Barry speed to the beach where she saw 

Her mouth dropped "You surprised" he said and she nodded he walked over with her before he pulled a chair out and she sat down

Her mouth dropped "You surprised" he said and she nodded he walked over with her before he pulled a chair out and she sat down. Barry sat down across from her and poor some wine and showed her some food "How do you do all this" Harley asked and he looked at her "I am the fastest man alive honey" he gave her a boyish grin making her giggle and the two talked and Barry felt see if he had the box in his trousers and he did. "Thank you for this and for everything I feel better knowing I was given a second chance in life" Harley said. Barry placed his hand on hers and kissed her fingers "You will never have to thank me because you are amazing Harley" he said.

After dinner they went for a walk along the beach Harley was looking at the sea and when she turned to see her boyfriend she saw him on one knee with a box and a ring in it. "Sweetie" she said and Barry chuckled "Harley Quinn you are everything to me and I want to live the rest of my life with you as you amazed me you are smart brilliant beautiful and may I add sexy, will you do the honour of becoming my wife" Barry asked. Harley had tears and grabbed Barry and gave him a loving kiss "Yes yes I would love to become your wife" she said. He put the ring on her finger and she looked at it "nice and shiny" she said as he laughed. Barry kissed Harley on the lips "I love you Harley" he whispered and she smiled and bit his bottom lip before saying "I love you Fiance".

Barry texts the team as they begin to congratulate them and tells team Arrow too. Barry can't wait to start next chapter with Harley as she too thought the same. After Barry cleaned up the two went back to their home and enjoyed the celebration and being together.