chapter 9

The whole car ride was silent. Yn didn't say anything neither jungkook. Yn kept glances at him but he didn't even looked at her for once. She thought he just didn't some space since before their wedding they didn't talk that much nor got any chance to get to know each other better. Soon her eyes got heavy from tiredness so she fell asleep. Jungkook looked at her this time. " You are innocent yn but still because of you i didn't get to marry my love. So don't expect me to love you or give you the right as my wife. " he thought before again looking infront of him.

** At their house **

yn woke up after reaching their house. They both got inside while the servants were taking out their luggage from the car. " Come yn i will show you your room. " He said going upstairs using the stairs while she frowned at his words. " What did he mean by MY room?? " shrugging off her shoulders she also followed him.
" My room is right next to yours so if you need anything you can call me. " " O- our room is separated??" She asked him while he just nodded at her before leaving with sparing a glance.

She felt somehow sad and disappointed knowing her own husband doesn't want to share a room with her. " Maybe he isn't comfortable with me right now. " She said before started removing her clothes to change into a comfortable ones. Wearing such a heavy wedding outfit for so long is really a big deal.

Suddenly the door opened and jungkook was there. As soon as he saw yn his eyes widened. She quickly covered her chest with her hands. He cleared his throat before started speaking " i- i am sorry. I should have knocked. Umm i came here to give you your suitcase. The maids kept it in my room. So here. " He said pushing it beside me.

Saying this he went out of the room closing the door behind him while she sighed at his actions.

** Time skip at dinner table **

she went downstairs to eat dinner after the maid called her. She saw jungkook was already eating without her. She sat beside him serving herself as well. Jungkook stand up without finishing his food and went away from there leaving yn dumpfounded. She is really confused by his behavior as well as hurt.

She wanted to confront jungkook about his and about his behavior towards her. So she also went behind him following him to his room. Jungkook noticed yn coming behind him so he turned around and looked at her with a raised eyebrow asking why she was following him.

" Jungkook what's up with your behavior towards me?? i know our marriage was in a rush. We didn't get to know each other better but that doesn't mean you would treat me like this. First a separate room and now all this ignoring behavior you can't be like this. " She said all this while he was just listening with a cold face.

He took a deep breath before speaking " listen yn this marriage happened without my consent. I was forced in it and i already have someone in my life whom i love. So don't expect anything from me or this marriage. I am gonna file a divorce as soon as i can so that i can marry her. It would be better if we both keep distance between us. For the world we are a happily married couple but just in papers. "
Saying this he shut the door in her face while she stood there prosessing all his words.

Tears started breaming in her eyes. The happy married life that she has dreaming all her life destroyed in a few seconds. She thought he was also happy in this marriage to start a new life together. She wiped her tears before also going to her room. That night yn cried to sleep. In these days she started falling for him even if he was cold she knew he had a sweet side hiding in him.

But now all her thoughts were destroyed by him only. How would you feel if your own husband tell you that he loves someone else in your wedding night.

** Time skip next morning **