chapter 27

*** i have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years...
I will love you for a thousand more... ***

" Well well well i definitely didn't expect this scene in front of me when i came here. "

Both of our necks snapped to direction of the voice. My eyes widened to the point where it might even pop out at any moment, jimin is also equally shocked.

" w- what are you doing here? " i said pushing jimin away from me and standing straight. " what i am doing here is not that big of a matter but you guys are doing is actually a really big matter. " he said leaning against the door frame.

" Taehyung why didn't you tell me that you are coming back? " jimin asked him still feeling flustered that he caught us in that position. " if i knew that i would be seeing you guys like then also i wouldn't have tell you. Well i liked the scene to be honest. " he said sitting on the couch.

It took everything in me not to roll my eyes at him. Me and jimin both sit on the couch next to him. " so when were both of you planning to tell me this? " he asked crossing his arms around his chest. I shrug letting jimin know that he should answer the question.

He sit up straight still processing that we are actually having this conversation. " uhh why do we have to tell you that?? " he said. Taehyung rolled his eyes at him. " because i am your best friend and i have every right to know about you guys. Damn i still can't believe you guys actually didn't even bother to tell me. "

" ah well it's been... quite a long time i guess. " i said scratching my hair. He is quiet for a few minutes. He stare out of the big window without even blinking. I even thought to let him know that he is supposed to blink.

" well i always actually shipped you two. So it doesn't matter. " he said shrugging. I felt relieve that he don't mind actually. " but what about jungkook? " he asked. But i don't know what to answer. I... just don't know.

** Jungkook pov **

I don't know what the fuck is actually happening to me. I close my eyes i see her, i open them i think about her. I try to think about Lisa but then again she occupy my thoughts. Like she is everywhere, in everything.

I try not to look at her when she is in front of me, but i fail. I fail again and again, every damn time. That night changed everything. I started looking at her differently, i actually started looking at her as my wife.

I feel guilty, really guilty. I know how i treated her, how i said those words to her. It hurt her i know that. But it hurt me more than it hurt her. I did all that out of guilt. I feel really guilty toward Lisa. I wanna stay loyal to her.

I promised her i will end my marriage and make her my wife. But now when i think about divorce with yn, my heart starts to hurt like i feel physical pain just by thinking about it. I don't wanna leave her.

Shrugging my thoughts off i decided to focus on my work now when a message popped on my phone taking my attention. I see the notification on the lock screen and it was from Lisa. She hasn't contact me since the last time we talked. Hell i didn't contact her since the last time we talked.

I gripped the phone tight in my hand. Part of me want to stick to the plan but all the others parts say to just fuck the plan and get what i actually want. I take a deep breath trying to steady myself for the upcoming situation and open the message.

" i am outside of your office. Meet me in the cafe across of it. "

I don't know what should i do. I don't wanna go but i don't have any other option than going. I don't reply to her. I started to think, think really deep. I clearly know now what i want. And i also know that she knows what i want. I changed, she also knows this. But we both can't do anything about it.