chapter 43

After seven months..

Pregnancy hormones sucks. Like this is the seventh time i have got up in the middle of the night to empty my bladder. And the man who is the cause of this beside me is sleeping so soundlessly and peacefully that i eventually wants to ruin his sleep.

A naughty thought erupt in my mind followed by a smile smirk on my lips as i inched closer to him. His slow breathing and soft snores sounds reached my hair. I place my forefinger on his lips slowly playing with the lip piercing that he got just a month ago.

A sudden thoughts of it flashed in front of me as i remember the things he did to me with this. It is still crystal clear to me, he kissed me so hard, his piercing rubbing harshly against my lips when i felt the taste of copper in my mouth.

He also seemed to taste as he halt his movement for a few seconds before coming back even more harshly. His tongue pushing in my mouth while mine was caressing his piercing that i started to love more than i imagined.

Or the way his piercing glazed over my bare skin when he kissed me all over my body, the way it would tease me over my dripping folds untill i beg him to do more. It is such a torture as well as pleasure for me.

Darting my tongue out, i take small lick over his lips along with the piercing. He sighs deeply in his sleep, like he could feel doing that.

I glance at the clock on the side table, seeing it is three thirty in the morning. I grin, perfect time to ruin his sleep.

My hand started reaching down on his chest, making slow circles there. And it started going down even more, until i feel his hard abs under the palm of my hand.

I roll my lip between my teeth feeling the goosebumps slowly raising on his body. I make sure to keep my touch as light as feather, creating some ticklish feeling.

As my hand slowly lowers, his breathing also become ragged. I trace my fingers slowly on his V-line. He whispers some mumbled words, still asleep.

My fingers find the strap of his boxers, slowly and steadily i dig just one fingers inside then two, his eyes flutter, for a moment i think he might be awake.

After making sure, he is still deep in sleep, i make my way fully inside, wrapping my fingers around him. I slowly trace my thumb over his tip, that is already dripping.

This time just as i am about to do something more, a hand being harshly placed over mine stopped me from going any further. I look back at him and see him already looking at me with lust cover eyes.

I bite my lips to stop myself from smiling. Plan succeed.

" What are you doing? " his voice is raspy from sleep and from something else..

" What do you think am i doing?"
I tried my best to make my voice as seductive as i can. My hand is still pressed firmly against his now hardening cock.

With his eyes still on me he moved his hand over mine, causing him to groan the the friction. This time i deliberately moved my hand a little harsher up and down his shaft. He deeply pressed his head on the pillow and mumbled a small fuck under his breath.

His hips thrusts into my hand while his hand started moving automatically over mine, his eyes closed tightly while he is pleasuring himself using me.

I run my thumb over his tip just before withdrawing my hand back. I look back at him only to see his jaw clenched together, i giggle to myself before changing my sides and put the cover all over myself.

I feel the side of his bed shift, realizing he is going the bathroom to take care of his business. Before going i hear him say, " that was a really bad prank baby. "