chapter 31

A quiet gasp escapes from my mouth when i see what it was, it's probably the quietest gasp that has ever been released. It was so quiet that i couldn't even hear it. As soon as i got out of the shock, i look down only to see a bunch of things shattered around on the floor.

I look up in his eyes again and found him staring at me with no emotions. A wave of fear rushes all over my body. I started to think about all the outcomes of this situation. I think about all the possibilities that could happen after this moment.

I quickly back away holding the mirror table behind me after seeing him lounging towards me. He holds my forearms with both his hands jerking me a little forward to him. His eyes piercing through me as a shiver ran down my spine.

My lips are tight feeling an unimaginable amount of fear after feeling his hand at the back of my nape. He pushes me forward almost touching our lips together. I am sure we are breathing the same air now. His height towering over mine is not helping the situation at all.

He must have heard, he must have seen. This types of thoughts are pacing back and forth in my mind. The way my knees are almost unable to hold me up right now is actually terrifying. The arm holding my forearm is now placed on the table behind me.

" What did you just say? "
The way i thought that it was only possible for a heart to skip a few beats but after hearing him say that in the deepest voice i have ever heard made me feel like my heart almost stopped beating. It's like it is not even in me anymore because it feels like my heart will jump out from my throat at any moment.

Hearing no response from me his eyes darkens even more along with my fear. " I am asking again what did you just fucking say? " my eyes are not looking in his his anymore. I am now looking at his jaw clenched together almost as tightly that it can break any moment.

I open my mouth to say something but no sounds came out. It feels like i have lost my voice. I have lost the ability to speak. I look at the side of his face seeing a drop of sweat rolling down from his face to his neck. It's almost 19 degree in this room but seeing him sweating is also making me feel some kind of heat in my own body.

A low whimper left my mouth after his hand gripped around my neck. He bring my mouth against his whispering in my mouth " don't make me repeat again yn because trust me you won't like the consequences. "

I don't know for how long i stopped breathing but now the hand clenched tightly around my neck is making my lungs hurt. But i don't feel the need to breath when he is breathing against me heavily. I see his eyes travel down to my neck where his hand is wrapped around tightly and to my chest where it is heaving up and down from fear and from the need to breath.

My eyes are now fixed at the bottom of his lips which is being pulled in between his teeth. He is biting his lips hard enough to drow blood from them. His gripped around my neck tightened making my eyes shut close. He pushed himself against me even more making it hard for even the air to pass by.

My lungs are screaming at me at this point to finally take breath but the possibilities are now crushed on the ground by him. He makes it impossible for me to breath. I bring my hand to his wrist pulling at it slightly trying to loosen his grip on me a little. But he doesn't budge, he stands still with his eyes still piercing in me.

" Le- leave me " i say after finding my voice. " Answer my damn question jeon yn. " he pulled my chin up with his thumb matching our eye levels. This time his hands gripped my cheeks forcing them into a pout. His other hand went to my stomach pressing it slightly.

My eyes widened feeling his hand on my stomach. " Y- you are pregnant? " he said in a whisper. So quiet that i almost didn't have heard it if his mouth wasn't almost touching mine. I need to get a grip of my mind untill i lose it all.