chapter 26

***** don't blame me love made me crazy..
If it doesn't, you ain't doing it right..
Lord save me, my drug is my baby i will be using for the rest of my life...****

My heartbeat is raising rapidly by each steps he is taking toward the bed. Well now our bed. I can't find the courage to look up to him, my eyes were kind of stuck to the floor this all time while my hands are locked around his shoulders all this time.

He isn't also saying anything just keep walking and walking to the bed. After putting me down there he finally looked at me taking my breath away. I couldn't move i just can't find the courage to.

" Where did you get hurt?? " he asked with concern visible on his face. I didn't say anything just forward my ankle to him. He bent down to pull out a box from the bed side table and sat on the floor right next to me.

He put some ointment on the swollen part blowing some air. I take some time to take in his facial features. His doe eyes are the one I fell for first. Then his lips and the mole under his lips is my favorite thing ever. How i wish i could kiss it every time i see it.

" Done!! it will just pain a little but nothing more serious. " He said getting up from his place and went away before giving me look. A kind of look that i didn't understand. " Whatever!!! he is so confusing. " I said looking down.

But my eyes widened as soon as i look down, i realized that all this time i am still in a towel which is barely covering my body leaving me almost naked in front of him.
Oh my god.....

** Time skip at morning **

i woke up feeling sun rays falling on my face. Rolling over feeling the bed opposite side of mine messy clearly showing that someone slept there last night. So you are telling me someone slept beside me last night. And the only person it could be is jungkook.

So jungkook slept beside me last name night. I sit up with speed of light feeling some kinds of things all of a sudden. An unknown smile crept on my face realizing he actually was here with me last name night.

.....

" What are you making mom?? " i asked stepping inside the kitchen smelling the delicious aroma of the food. " jungkook's favorite food. It's been a while since i made this so i thought why not today. " she said smiling happily. I also smiled looking at her. It's nice to finally be able to smile without faking it.

I was helping mom to set the dinner table when jungkook came down wearing his office attire. " come have breakfast. Mom made it. " i said looking at him knowing very well how uncommon it is for us. He looked at me for some seconds before nodding his head.

" Should i serve you?? " i said.
" No thanks i can do it by myself." He said taking the food kept in front of him. I sign looking away when i saw mom staring at us from the kitchen. I smiled at her but she didn't. I could tell she sensed something off between us but isn't saying anything about it.

. . . . . " jungkook drop yn at her office after finished eating. " mom said as we both looked at her. He looked kind of uncomfortable. " no mom i can drive there. " i said before he could say anything. " no why should you?? He is your husband. It's his responsibility to take care of you. "

I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me by placing his hand on top of mine under the table. My breath hitched. " okay mom i will. Don't worry. " I don't know what that
I will meant. Is it the yeah i will drop her to the office or yeah i will take responsibility of her type of i will.

To be honest i don't wanna know.

Sitting in the car i stared out of the window the whole time. He is driving quietly. The car is filled with silence. The silence that started annoying me. I have never been in these type of silence this loud before. I wanna speak otherwise i will suffocate. But i don't know what to say.