Important (ATTENTION)

Heya cupcakes, Kavya here!

Link to all my social media handles is in the comment section. Also you all can check my Wattpad bio for the linktree.

Two days ago, I got an red alert more precisely a warning from Wattpad that my story goes against some community guidelines and isn't suitable for some. Though I had already put warning and mature at the start of this story.

I've also noticed that Wattpad have been deleting most of the mature books of authors since past few months.

I'm afraid about mine, this book has taken alot of time to reach till here. I've so many memories of this one. I do not want to lost my first ever story.

Hence, I've decided to transfer this book as it is to my Scrollstack (stck.me) account AuthorKavyaa for free of cost. Yes, I'll never ever charge any amount for this book.

Crossing The Lines will always be free for you all.

You just have to make an account on Scrollstack and start reading. As simple as that hahaha!

The new chapter will update on tomorrow at 11 am. Go and follow me on Scrollstack to read further.

I will be updating this story frequently now as it comes to almost at its end. The schedule of updates will be on every week Tuesday and Saturday. I can update on Sunday as well, depends on your responses.

Also another important news, I'm officially on Instagram now by AuthorKavyaa , you guys can follow me there as well.

Do follow me on Instagram for further news and updates about my stories. I'll post edit and videos too related to the books and characters.

First post is already up, support me there.

You'll have noticed that I changed the name of this book, Crossing The Lines previously known as Daddy's Little Girl.

I've been wondering since long about the previous title that wasn't suiting the storyline at all according to my point of view. I Don't know what you all think about it.

Please do let me know in the comment section that what do you think about the new title?

Is this suitable?

Or the previous one was more good?

What you all think about the cover? How is it?

Love you all!!!!!

My Social Media Handels

I'm about to start updating my another story here on Wattpad "His Passionate Love"

Stay tuned and follow me on Instagram to know the schedules and glimpses.