Chapter 14: We Play Along So Bitter Sweet By Our Design

Quick question before we start: My votes and reads have gone down so much is anyone actually reading this still? I have an amazing storyline planned I'm really excited about it but I won't write it if no ones gonna read it.

Song for this chapter: The Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler- All Time Low

Sky's POV

"Sky?" I heard as I was shook lightly. I took my earphones out of my ears to hear them properly and opened my eyes to look at them. Jack was smiling down at me in sympathy as my empty eyes stared back at him. "We just landed sweetie," He smiled sincerely.

"Okay," I sighed and wrapped my earphones around my iPod then slid it into my pocket.

I grabbed my bag and was about to stand up when Jack put his hand on my thigh, lightly pushing me down as he did so. he looked at me with a serious expression on his face, which means business with Jack and stared at me dead in the eye. "You know you can talk to me about anything right?"

"Yeah," I nodded absentmindedly.

"Sky I'm serious!"

"I know I'm just not in the mood to speak to anyone at the moment especially if it's anything even close to what I'm trying to forget."

"Sorry," He mumbled and took his hand off of my thigh and awkwardly sat it on his own.

"It's okay, but I'll talk about it when I'm ready okay? And when I am you'll be the first person I go too," I vowed.

"Okay," He smiled.

"Jack?" I asked and for once I could feel emotion filling me up as if it needed a release from all my emotionless statements lately. He turned around and looked at me expectantly. "I love you so much," I whispered almost tearfully.

"And I love you so much more," He whispered back and kissed my forehead softly.

I know Jack wants me to be the happy, bubbly person I was, but I can't and he knows I can't. He wants me to be like that, but he understands why I'm not and he's stayed with me so far and hopefully he'll continue to stay with me until I'm gone. He wants me to be just the way I'm not, but he'll accept me for the way I am I just don't know how long he will.

We got off of the plane and out of the airport quickly. The bus was waiting outside the airport to pick us up and when we got into it Ricky ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Ricky is the sort of person who I feel like I can tell everything too and the one person who can bring out any emotion in me.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"No," I admitted.

"Do you want to talk about it," He asked and moved his head back to look into my eyes.

"No," I shook my head.

"Okay," He sighed and kissed my cheek. "I'm always here for you," He promised, "You're my best friend."

"You're my brother," I whispered.

"I'll never let you down," He promised and kissed my cheek again.

"Thanks Ricky," I smiled. "Guys I'm knackered I just want to go to bed," I excused myself and walked off to the bunk area.

I climbed into my bunk and lay down facing the wall, not even bothering to change. Moments later arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you so much baby," Jack whispered into my ear, "We'll get through this, you'll get through this," He promised.

"How do you know we'll get through this though? How do I know you won't get fed up of the drama and leave me?"