Introduction

Okay so when I started writing this book I was quite young and new to the whole concept of 'fanfiction' so there are a lot of errors, a lot of it is immature and childish and it didn't deal with sensitive themes as well as it should've done. You will notice the maturity of my writing change as the book goes on and the plotline changes completely because when I started writing this I didn't know where I was going with it I was just writing for the sake of writing. I plan on editing the first few chapters to make them less immature, better written and all out better quality as well as trying to have them link more to the actual final storyline. If you get notifications saying I've updated the first few chapters I'd appreciate if you read them because they're going to be so much better and a lot different to what they were so they will be worth the read. I'm writing this now because I realise this story has somehow become fairly popular and I'm so happy about that so to warn the new readers that the whole story is not written like the first few chapters it gets intense, deals with dark and mature themes and the chapters become longer and are of better quality. The first chapters will hopefully be soon.

Thank you if you took the time to read this. Stay beautiful and enjoy the book!
~Rachel