Chapter 5: All I Want Is A Place To Call My Own

Song for this chapter: All I Want- A Day To Remember

Sky's POV

I walked out of the bus. I felt so much better after talking to Emma I'm so glad to have her back. I know it was only for like an hour, but I trust her with my life and I know she only ever does what's best for me and would never try to hurt me, I mean she tells me everything!

I put my earphones in and started listening to All I Want by A Day To Remember and then Dead As Fuck by Motionless In White and I obviously had to refrain from shouting out: 'and now she's going to town with her lips on my broomstick... lips on my broomstick.' I love it.

The song ended and a song came on I don't like (c'mon everyone has at least one song they don't like, but won't delete!) and looked down to change it.

Obviously because the universe hates me they decided this was the time to make someone also looking at the phone walk right into me.

We both fell back and me being me looked up at the sky and screamed "LOVE YOU TOO!"

I looked back at who it was I walked into and saw it was Jack in a sitting up position staring at me with wonder, confusion and curiousness.

"Shit I'm so sorry!" I said and stood up.

"No it's ok I wasn't looking!" Jack insisted.

"I'm so so sorry!" I exclaimed.

"It's ok." Jack laughed.

I looked down at the floor embarrassed. I just knocked over a really cool guy who I could've become friends with and then freaked out in front of them and screamed at the sky. Great going Sky! So much for new friends!

I brushed myself off and apologised again quickly before turning and walking off. I put my earphones in and put on Santa's Pissed by Motionless In White. I started shouting, singing and screaming, eh warped is used to me by now and I did my badass Peter Griffin impression earning me a thumbs up from Alan Ashby. I just laughed and shook me head.

I saw Ricky by a campfire with his acoustic guitar. I decided to sneak up on him. I walked up so I was right neck to his head and shouted, "HEY!"

Ricky jumped 10 feet high. "Holy shit Sky!" I just looked at him innocently.

"Ricky you shouldn't fucking swear!" I shouted.

"Oh I'm so very fucking sorry!"

"You fucking bastard my innocent ears! You fucking ruined them you fucking wanker!"

"Yeah that definitely was me even though you were singing a song where every third word is a swear!" He exclaimed. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "What? I'm an angel!" He exclaimed. I fell to the ground laughing and he joined in. I laughed until my stomach hurt and then just lay there. "Get up!" Ricky whined.

"No!" I said and crossed my arms like a stubborn three year old and pouted. Ricky sighed and attempted to help me up, I say attempted, he really touched me hand, moved his hand up a bit and then dropped it.

"I can't!" Ricky said defeated. I suddenly felt 2 arms on my sides haul me up, Ricky gave me a reassuring look as if to tell me I know them, but I squirmed and squeaked anyway. He was touching my sides.

"Shit I'm sorry I didn't know you'd do that!" The person exclaimed. I turned round to see a very guilty looking Jack.

"Don't worry about it man she just can't handle her sides being touched." Ricky spoke up. I shot him a death glare. "Here watch." Ricky said advancing towards me.