Chapter 1: I don't ever want to see you again

Hey I'm Rachel. There won't be a lot of authors notes as I know they get annoying, but there will be a song for each chapter. This is my first fanfiction so it won't be very good. I'm always here for you if you need someone talk to me. Follow me on twitter: @BritishBandFan or tumblr: pthatbritishbandfan or Instagram: @thatbritishbandfan and message me on them (I follow back). If you get triggered easily it may not be a good idea to read certain parts of this story. As much feedback as possible would be great let me know if you're enjoying it or have any ideas for me. I'll try and update a few times a week. I also make covers if you're interested message me. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!

Song for this chapter- So Far Away- Avenged Sevenfold
Ttylfedora is Emma

Sky's POV

We were all sitting round the table eating Indian food. My best friend and rhythm guitarist Emma and I had hot curries, vindaloo, while everyone else had really mild curries like butter chicken on chicken tikka.

"Cmon try it!" I whined to Chris shoving a piece of chicken in his face. We're amazingly close to motionless in white they're like brothers to me and they basically live here. They live next door, but are always over here. We even have a cupboard full of air mattresses, pillows and sleeping bags because they stay round so much.

Chris finally gave in and decided to try my curry instead of his pussy one. He took one bite and I passed a piece of chicken to all the other guys. Emma and I sat there enjoying our meals, well Emma was on her phone, but she wasn't puking so that's a good sign. The guys took one bite and our bassist and male screamer and male singer, Hayden, our keyboardist, Dean and our drummer, Cory, all laughed at MIW as they ran out of the room to get water, they don't try our food anymore they've learnt, but apparently MIW have not.

They all came back red in the face with a glass on water, Chris' had lipstick marks on it showing he'd already drank out of it. They stared in amazement as Emma and I ate it with not effort and no need for drinks.

"How can you do that?!" He asked shocked.

"I'm blessed." I said pulling a derp face. Chris just chuckled and shook his head, guess he's used to me.

Emma looked up from her phone and gave me a death glare and stormed out of the room. I sat there confused because Emma is never mad at me and I've done nothing wrong, have I? I didn't have to question it for too long as I was quickly summoned.

"SKY RACHEL GASKARTH GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW!" She screamed.

I hid behind Chris and he touched my neck and let's just say I can't handle that and slapped his hand and then the back of his head so he decided to sell me out and picked me up by my sides which I also can't handle so I started squirming and squealing while everyone laughed at me as I struggled, which isn't fair because I was suffering here! He placed me down in front of Emma and ran.

I played with my bright blue hair with black ends out nervousness as I'm not used to Emma being mad and waited for the worst to come.

She surprised me though she calmly whispered to me, "is there something you forgot to tell us?"

"Uh no?" I questioned, scared of what's coming.

"I got a text from Fearless Records asking if we were going to confirm our place on Warped, we have 24 hours left." She looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, uh I um forgot..." I mumbled looking at my feet.

"You forgot to tell me were on the most well known summer tour in America? WE GOT OFFERED MAIN STAGE FOR WARPED THE FIRST COVER BAND EVER! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US?" She exclaimed.

"Sorry." I whispered.

She tackled me to the ground squealing. "We're saying yes no ifs ands ors or buts!" She said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Fine! You have to get off of me though because I can't breathe and calm yo tits girl! Also keep little Emmie the fangirl in there because we don't want a repeat of what happened when you met pierce the veil the first time we opened for them! They almost kicked us off the tour for what you did to Tony! Poor boy!"

She nodded slowly then texted fearless to say we would do it, then told the guys while I went upstairs. I texted Ricky and asked if he was on warped he said he was so I was happy. I had gotten really close with Ricky lately he's like an older brother to me, like Chris. I'm so blessed to have these people in my life!

I heard screaming so figured that the guys got told about Warped. I get really bad around loud noises, that's not music, so I went to my iPod dock and plugged my iPod in started to blast Of Mice & Men.

I can't wait to see them again I'm great mates with Alan Ashby I think he's the only ginger I tolerate at the moment.

Austin is like a father figure to me he's so over protective my last boyfriend cheated on me and he beat the shit out of him I love him millions.

After about twenty minutes I got bored and went downstairs to see everyone asleep downstairs besides Ricky he was texting someone.

I sat next to him as rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on my head and turned his phone off. He kissed my forehead. I love how close we are becoming. He played with my fingers and I started to drift off. He kissed my head and whispered sweet dreams into my ear. I leant up and kissed his cheek before darkness consumed me.