0.8- i'm in love with him and love isnt an easy thing to forget

[20+votes, 20+comments]

[if you read rehab you'll know what this is ^^ basically, it's a goal..you guys have to reach it in order for me to update the name chapters (: . So yea reach it for chapter 9!]

Niall's POV

As all three of our guests came in the cabin Zayn gave Louis a hug for just a few seconds before pulling apart.

"Aren't you two cute?" I teased, knowing it would infuriate both of them.

"Don't you dare, Horan. We just couldn't work, you see we're both tops and--well you see how that could be bad.." Louis said and I laughed.

"Well there was that time when we--." Zayn started but Louis cut him off.

"Never speak of that."

"Well, if you're both tops..who topped?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"I said don't speak of it." Louis said which was a plan give away that he bottomed but I let the topic go which was way since Harry had no problem interrupting it anyways.

"Zayn!" He exclaimed as he hugged around his waist. Zayn hugged him back and I pulled Liam and Louis' arm toward where we had everything set up.

Liam stuck his hand in the bowl of gummy worms and pulled out a whole handful to stuff into his mouth.

"Since the love of my life is going to be snuggling with captain skinny jeans tonight, I'll just snuggle with my snacks." He said to me and I chuckled pulling him into a short hug.

Zayn and Harry came infront of the snacks and tv where we were.

"What are we watching?" Zayn asked me.

"Oculus, it's a really good scary movie I hear." I told him as I grabbed the bowl of popcorn.

"I'm going to put butter on this really quick, put the movie in please Lou." I said and he nodded.

As I walked past Zayn he patted me on the bum and I glared at him because he's acting as if he's not seeing someone, and as if Harry's not here.

I groaned and sat the popcorn on the table before pouring butter onto it. Zayn frustrates me on so many levels, I just don't know what to do about him.

I sat the popcorn back on the table once I was back where the movie was playing. I turned the lights off then sat next to Louis who was directly next to Harry and Zayn so I feel bad for him.

Not even 45 minutes into the movie Harry pretended to scream at a part of the movie that wasn't even scary and Zayn pulled him close to himself.

Just around 2 hours ago he was telling me that he likes me and how he thinks I'm so different.. Obviously not since he's so quick to come to the rescue for my baby brother.

I couldn't bring myself to look but I knew they were making out because of the smacking sounds.

"C'mon dude, that's gross we're trying to watch a movie." Louis said, thank god.

"Sorry." Harry said before cuddling back into Zayn's chest.

The movie ended after about 30 minutes and Harry was quick to grab the remote to turn off the movies.

"Guys guess what?" He exclaimed with the brightest smile on his face.

"What?" Louis responded for us all.

"Zayn asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes." He said and I could feel my heart drop for Liam.

"After what? Like two weeks have knowing him personally rather than staring at him from afar?" Liam asked Harry.