0.7- helen I mean hunter

chapter seven

Zayn's POV

Honestly, I don't mean to drag along Harry and Niall I just happen to think they both come in handy.

Harry's so innocent, and gullible, also he doesn't talk back to me which I like when it comes to him.
Niall's hot and I don't know, I usually hate when people are wittier than I am but when he talks back it's actually attractive.

I just find Niall so different, he knows right from wrong which means he's aware I'm wrong but he could never get rid of me because of how absolutely convincing I am.

I know I like Niall more than Harry, Harrys just so fragile and I could say one word that will have him in tears that's why I'm trying to be considerate which is definitely not a Zayn Malik trait. What I told Niall that night, the night we kissed, it was true. I've never had someone control or calm me down like that so when he was capable of that it made me instantly smitten by him.

Niall likes me, I can tell. Although he doesn't want to admit it, I know he was jealous of what happened with me and Harry in the bathroom.

For the last few days I've been catching him staring at me then looking away once I look up. I love the effect I have on him, because based on what Harry told me no one has ever had that effect before.

Not even Hunter.

Hunter isn't right for him, Niall needs someone who's just as thick skinned as he is..someone that won't cry at the drop of a dime. He's nothing but a pop singing bloke from Ohio who's trying desperately to fit in here in California but he can't because he's a counsellor not a member at camp Wacoma. Niall's too good for him, don't get me wrong Niall's too good for me as well but at least I can handle his attitude and his harsh he can be sometimes.

I don't consider Harry my boyfriend, I may call him it from time to time but it's not like I actually care for him.. I just want to get what I want from him. That sounds so bad, but it's ultimately his decision to get down on his knees for me, not like I'm forcing him.

I looked up at the cabin door once it opened and it was clearly Niall, but he wasn't alone.

Unfortunately he was with Helen, I mean Hunter.

It annoyed me that he came in laughing along with Hunter, not even giving me the decency of peace and quiet.

"Oh, hi Zayn." He said to me once they came in fully and closed the door behind themselves.

"Don't say hi to him, he's in a bitchy mood this afternoon." Niall told Hunter.

"You used my brush for his head, he might have lice." I said to Niall, to express why I was angry.

This morning when Hunter came by to pick Niall up for lunch apparently the wind screwed up his hair and Niall without asking me let him use my brush.

"I assure you I don't have lice, dudes or chicks wouldn't dig me if I did." He plopped down on the chair.

"You talk like a 1980's time capsule." I blurted out and he shrugged.

"Can you be nice to him?" Niall asked me as he dug in the mini refrigerator.

He handed Hunter a beer.

"You sure it's appropriate to drink infront of a very impressionable camper." I said to him.

"Mate you're not really impressionable, pretty sure you do whatever you want." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Would you stop? You're not from England and your fake accent is shit." I told him and Niall glared at me as he took the seat next to Hunter.