0.0-camp wacoma

prologue -

"Harry, do you really need all those bags? We're just staying for the summer, not our whole life."
Niall pursed his lips as he struggled to pick up Harrys bag and throw it carelessly in the trunk of his car.

"This is going to be the best experience of our lives Ni, you get one last hoorah before college and I get one last hoorah before senior year."
Harry smiled, watching Niall put the bags in the car. He only moved a finger to text on his phone.

This 'hoorah' Harrys speaking about isn't something Niall's excited about. It was pretty much a last minute thing. And anyone who knows Niall knows, he's the type of person who likes everything in order, he likes everything planned out, and timed. Although Harry's been talking about this camp for years, Niall wasn't looking forward to wasting his time partying with losers.

The only reason he's going is because of his younger brother Harry. Niall is all Harry has so he has to move to New York where Niall will be attending college. This will be their last summer together in California.

"Harry, you're acting like we're getting married and starting new lives. It's just school." Niall chuckled loading one more suitcase into the trunk before he closed it shut.

"Stop being a debby downer." Harry laughed and they both got into the car. Harry in the drivers seat, Niall in the passenger.

Harry recently got his license so shy chance he gets, he practices his driving no matter how nervous Niall gets with him behind the wheel.

"The only reason you're this happy is because that freak you're always talking about is going to this camp as well." Niall pointed out.

"He's not a freak okay, you haven't even met him. He's an angel and it's my mission to get him to like me." Harry giggled.

"Oh yeah?" Niall's eyebrow rose.

"Yeah, and you're going to help me."

- - -

Once they reached the camp otherwise known as, Camp Wacoma Harry breathed in the fresh woodsy air.

"Ni, this is amazing isn't it?"

"Amazing! Especially the mosquitoes." Niall swatted them away in disgust.

"C'mon, I've done my research. First thing we have to do is sign in." He smiled pulling onto Niall's arm.

They went infront of a podium where a perky blonde girl held a clipboard.

"Hello! Welcome to Camp Wacoma, names please?"

"This is Niall Horan." Harry pointed to his brother,"-and I'm Harry Horan."

She took a moment to look down the clipboard before handing them stickers with numbers on them.

"Niall, you're in cabin 14." She told him slapping the sticker on his chest lightly.

"Harry, you're in cabin 20." She added doing the same thing to him.

"Don't be too excited to be alone when you get to your rooms, you will both have roommates." She informed them and they nodded.

"Welcome to Camp Wacoma!" She exclaimed.

--------------
Yay or nay ?

So that was that, I enjoy writing this a lot and I love how I made the cover (:

Q : who would you want there to be a side of? (With Harry)

My A : for example ; Larry or Lirry???

Bye baes
I love you a lot x