0.5-pink lips wrapped around me

chapter five

Niall's POV

"What happened last night, can't and won't happen again." I told Zayn as I washed my face with a white rag.

I looked at myself in the mirror and he came up behind me. He fixed the hair onto top of my head and moved once piece to the other side before speaking.

"You're a mind-blowing kisser, and I know I'm amazing so trust me..it will happen again." He assured me and I rolled me eyes, why can't he just agree?

He turned me away from the mirror, so that I was facing him
and looked me in the eyes.
"How'd you do that?" He asked me.

"Do what?"

"Calm me down like that last night, no ones ever been able to do it before. Usually they just leave or they're too scared to even attempt to comfort me. You're the only person who's ever stayed, why?"

It wasn't my plan last night to get Zayn so comfortable with me that he kissed me, or for me to end up sleeping and cuddling in his bed, or for me to like it so much but it happened.

"I'm not scared of you, I wanted to help you and so I did." I answered simply and he nodded.

"Why did you kiss me? We're supposed to hate eachother." I brought to his attention.

"Last night you showed me that you're here for me, I haven't had that in so long and so I made a move so that I wouldn't lose that loyalty." He told me.

"It wasn't right.."

"But did it feel right?" He asked me and I shook my head no, I couldn't help but break into a smile because I know I'm lying.

He smiled back at me he pulled my shirt so that I was closer to him.
"So if I kissed you right now, it would be the most repulsive thing in the world?"

"Don't kiss me Zayn." I told him but he did it anyway, and it was far from repulsive.. I just want him to do it over and over again although I know it's wrong.

"Do you want me to do it again?" He breathed out onto my lips and I nodded.

I'm so bipolar when it comes to him I don't even know what I want.

He put his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips again but this time he put his tongue in my mouth which I didn't mind at all. He lifted my body up and sat me on his sink as he stood in between my legs.

I felt my phone buzz on my bum which was most like a text from Hunter since I'm having breakfast with him this morning.

Hunter.

I pushed Zayn off by his chest and pulled my phone out my pocket. I stopped kissing him but he was still kissing my neck, his lips are sinful I swear.

I looked at the notification and as I guessed it was Hunter wondering if I was still coming or not.

"Zayn stop, I have to go." I turned the phone screen to his face.

"He doesn't even-."

"Don't comment just act like you don't care, it's much better." I told him and he sighed before nodding.

"Fine, have fun Neil." He said which in my opinion was much better than him showing me he cares about me because it just makes me feel guilty.

I hopped off the sink and muttered a goodbye to Zayn. As I walked passed him he grabbed my bum and when I looked back to glare at him he was looking at me with that adorable stupid smile on his face which I have a love hate relationship with.