1.7 - you are a fun sucker

Niall

My hangover has pretty much died down by now, but now my head is hurting for other reasons.. Harry just won't shutup!

He's been in my cabin for about an hour now, I thought Zayn left to go be with Harry but obviously not because he's been here talking about him for an hour now.

"I think he's mad at me, he's been very distant.. I don't know maybe I should shutup, I've been talking about him a lot."

Good idea.

"Hey have you seen Liam?" I asked him, somehow trying to distract him from speaking about Zayn.

"Why?" He scoffed, giving me a look of curiosity.

"I don't know, I mean he usually comes over here and I haven't seen him so I was just wondering."

"Are you like obsessed with me or something?" He asked me randomly and I swear I could have slapped him in the face for asking such a dumb question.

"Obsessed with you?" I laughed.

"Yeah I mean you kind of follow me everywhere, you are always lingering in the background, and now you're searching around for my bestfriend . I'm just saying it's kind of creepy." He concludes, and i conjured up the biggest look of disgust that I possibly could.

I stood up, point my finger in Harry's direction like our mother used to do when chastising us,
"For starters I have been taking care of you before I even learned to take care of my damn self and you're going to sit here and tell me I'm obsessed with you?

I linger behind you because you wouldn't be anything without me! And please enlighten me how I'm searching around for Liam just by asking have you seen him?"

I finished, breathing heavily and I could feel the fact that my face was red as a tomato. I heard the cabin door open and I could see Zayn had entered, but I was way to angry to care at this point.

"You don't have to take care of me! I never asked you to, I'm fine without you, you are a fun sucker all you do is suck the fun out of everything." He told me, which hurt my feelings because I get that a lot and he knows that really gets to me, because I've told him.

The fact that he used that against me knowing it's something I'm really insecure about proves he's a shit brother.

"Yeah I'm a fun sucker, just like you had a lot of fun sucking this one off huh?" I said harshly pointing to Zayn.

By this point Harry's fist were in balls, his cheeks were rosy red, and eyes brimming with tears.

He cries when he's upset.

"Okay, you two need to stop."

"The next time you need me, don't."  I suggested before grabbing my cardigan and leaving him and Zayn in the cabin.

I could've easily kicked him out, but I would much rather go find Liam to let him know how much of an asshole his crush it. I just need someone to vent to.

As I rushed through the trail bumping into a few people one person who I bumped into particularly seemed to be grateful for my incident.

"Niall." He said shockingly, and I looked up to see Hunter, the last person who I wanted to lay my eyes on.

"Didn't mean to bump into you, sorry." I told him as I continued to brushed past him and he grabbed onto my arm before I could get too far.

"Wait, I've been meaning to talk to you."

"I know, ever heard of something called avoidance?" I told him staying the obvious, it's clear I did not want to have a conversation with him, he did the unthinkable.