0.2-guy that has 8 different shampoos

chapter two

"You ruined my chances with the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life!" Harry complained not knowing that he was currently on speaker.

"He's never going to talk to me again all because you're a melding control freak!" Harry rambled and Zayn laughed.

Zayn took the phone from Niall who was struggling to get his phone back because of the height difference.

"I know your brother is a control freak, I've only spent one day with him and I've seen enough." Zayn said holding the phone up so Niall couldn't reach it.

"Oh my gosh, is this Z-Zayn?" Harry said in excitement.

"Yeah, look there's this bonfire today and if you want I could take you there as my date." Zayn said, it wasn't like he was asking because he already knew the answer. No one says no to him.

"Me? Are you serious? You're talking about me. You Zayn Malik want to take me on a date?"

"Harry would you stop worshipping him, he's an asshole." Niall shouted.

"Be at cabin 14 by 7:30." Zayn said before handing Niall back the phone.

Niall just hung up since he knew the only thing he would here from that point was screaming.

"You're not going to do anything with you so you might as well forget about it."

"I'm not going to touch him, he's obviously obsessed with me and I think it cute." Zayn said and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

"I'm going out, and if I find out my brother was here while I'm gone I'll kill you." Niall added.

"Don't worry, Neil I'm going to my mate Louis' cabin anyways." Zayn said as Niall was stepping into the bathroom to take a shower.

When he was out, he put on his boxers, deodorant, and cologne before stepping out the shower in a towel to pick out something to wear.

He chose black jeans, a superman graphic t-shirt, and black sneakers.
He fixed his hair in the mirror and Zayn watched him the whole time.

"You get ready like a girl."

"Coming from the guy who has 8 different shampoos and conditioners in there." Niall shot back.

"Touché." Was the last thing Niall heard before walked out the door.

Niall's plan was to go down to the common room to find a counsellor. He wanted to talk about when they can leave the cabin, since he doesn't want to spend his whole day there.

When he reached the common room he bumped into Hunter.
"I'm sorry." He muttered and began to walk away but Hunter grabbed onto his arm.

"You alright? Can I help you with something." He asked.

"Actually yeah, I was trying to find a counsellor to talk to."

"Well, I'm a counsellor you can talk to." Hunter laughed and Niall nodded.

"Oh, right..well I was wondering if we can leave the camp sometimes you know? Instead of staying here all day."

"You can..but you have to be back by 3pm. Although I don't know why you would want to, it's really cool here." Hunter smiled.

"I'm just here for my brother, there's nothing I'm interested in here." Niall shrugged.

"I bet there is, what are the type of things you're into."

"I like swimming, that's all."

"Good thing we have a pool." Hunter smiled at him widely.

"How about you go back up to your cabin go get swimming trunks and meet me by the pool? It's located on the board here." He pointed to the star.

"I guess so." He shrugged.

Niall went back to his room and unlocked the door using the code. Just as Zayn said, he wasn't there which Niall was grateful for.

He put on the American flag patterned swimming trunks before pulling off the shirt he had on. He put on sandals, instead of sneakers.

Once he was done he went to the pool as Hunter had instructed.

He was way hotter without a shirt on then he expected he would be.

"It's looks good right?" Hunter smiled widely spreading his arms wide.

"Yeah, you look really good." Niall answered, forcing himself not to drool.

"Not me, I'm talking about the water." Hunter laughed and Niall could feel himself getting embarrassed by his cheeks heating up.

"Right, well that was what I was talking about." Niall saved and Hunter nodded.

"You love swimming right? Get in." Hunter changed the subject and Niall accepted the challenge.

He got into the extremely cold water, he didn't mind since swimming is basically his life and he's used to it.

"It's freezing." Hunter laughed and Niall shrugged.

"This is not so bad is it?"

"It's cool." Niall shrugged even though he was actually enjoying it. Being in the water makes him happier than being anywhere else.

"Maybe I could take you here another time and that shrug can turn into an enthusiastic nod." Hunter said and Niall laughed.

"Sure."

••

Niall dried his hair off with one hand using the towel. They were in the pool for about an hour.

They walked along the sidewalk to Niall's cabin.

"There's this bonfire tonight and if you didn't have anyone to go with I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

"Well, sure. It's not a date though, I don't go on dates." Niall said.

"I'll take it." Hunter laughed.

"Okay..you can meet me at my cabin 5 minutes before." Niall smiled at him.

"Alright beautiful see you tonight."

------

Yay or nay ?

That was short but next chapter will be longer.

Q : would you rather have Liam be submissive or dominant

My A : leaning toward dominant but idk

I love you guys
Bye baes x