0.3-your light is ultraviolent

chapter three

Hunter pulled Niall to where the people were sitting by the fire, by his hand.

"Can we sit next to my brother?" Niall asked and Hunter nodded.

They both sat on the chairs made out of tree bark.
"Ni, you brought a date? You haven't been on a date in forever." Harry said to Niall.

"How is that even possible when you're incredibly good looking." Hunter whispered to Niall, and Niall just smiled.

"I'm sorry, I forgot," Harry said once he looked at Zayn,"This is Zayn." He introduced him to Hunter and Hunter reached to shake Zayn's hand but he wasn't having it.

Hunter eventually put his hand back down.
"Someone doesn't do handshakes I guess."

"No I do handshakes, just not with you." Zayn said flashing a fake smile at the end.

Niall was glad when one of the counselors started talking, this way Hunter couldn't say anything back to Zayn.

"Helloooooo everybody!" The girl smiled enthusiastically and everyone clapped.

"Welcome to the Camp Wacoma bonfire. Be safe everyone and have fun." She ended before getting off the microphone.

"Did you ask him to the bonfire or did he ask you?" Harry asked Hunter.

"I asked him." Hunter said and Harry smiled.

"How cute." Harry cooed.

"How is that cute? He asked him out then he said yes.. I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen once in a lifetime." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you what anything?" Niall asked Hunter, he just wanted an excuse to get away from the awkwardness.

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Get me one too." Harry said and Niall rolled his eyes.

"I'll help." Zayn said getting up from the wood as well.

Zayn followed Niall all the way to the cabin with the open door which held all the drinks and food. It wasn't that far away from the bonfire.

"I didn't think you would go on a date with such a tool." Zayn commented as soon as Niall began to fill the cups.

"I mean he's not even good looking." Zayn spoke again.

"Can it Malik." Niall finally spoke to him and Zayn smiled.

"Aw look, leprechaun finally has a voice." Zayn did and Niall stuck up his middle finger.

"When?"

"In one million years."

"Very long time, but I'll wait."

They went back and forth, Niall scoffed.
"You're so-ugh!" He didn't finish his sentence he just groaned in annoyance.

"Just get a damn cup and shutup!" Niall said and Zayn laughed.

Niall grabbed two drinks and Zayn grabbed the other two. They walked back to where Hunter and Harry were but Louis and Liam were sitting by them too.

Niall handed Hunter a cup and Zayn handed Harry one.

"Thanks." Harry blushed only because when Zayn handed him the cup their hands touched.

He's got it bad for Zayn, really bad.

"No problem babe." Zayn said which only made Harry blush a darker shade of red.