3

Ryujin's P.O.V:

I went to Yeji's room in the morning to wake her up as usual. She was a bit tired from yesterday's shopping and things. So I slightly tap her shoulders to wake her. She slowly opened her eyes. The next minute she felt surprised. At first, I was confused about her reaction, for the past 8 months I was the only one who regularly woke her up and took care of her medication and health. It also includes sending live reports to Lia. It was my regular routine. But what's with her reaction today? While I am busy with my train of thought,

"Ryujin, what am I doing in your house?" Yeji asked me.

"Hey, What are you asking Yeji? You were sleeping and just now woke up." I said with a bit of an annoying tone.

"Hmm... Okay... Then where are Lia and Yuna?"

"Probably they will stay in their house... Wait... Do you remember them?" I asked her. I feel so excited. My friend gains her memory back. Our 8 months of prayers were finally received. Wow. It is really a wonderful day. I have to share this information with Lia.

"Hey Ryujin, what are you talking about? Of course, I remember them. They both are my world. You know, right? They are my only family. How could I forget them? Stop asking stupid questions. I will go and wake them up. Are they in your guest room?" She spoke and got up to go outside but I pulled her for a sweet hug.

She was a bit confused by my actions but didn't avoid me. My eyes started to tear. She noticed my tears, and asked me "Hey Ryujin, are you alright? Why are you crying? Let me know I will help you with whatever it is. Because apart from my family you are my only BFF." She asked me with concern.

My face went bright because of my happiness. "It is happy tears, Yeji. Thank you so much for coming back. We missed you." I said with a smile.

"Hey Ryujin, I couldn't get you. I will play with you later. But first, let me meet my Lia and Yuna. Wait for a second, I will give them a quick visit and back to you." She replied and was ready to go out.

"Yeji, wait. They are not here. They are in your house. Let me take you there." I said while quickly searching for my car keys.

"What do you mean? Did I fight with Lia or Yuna? OMG... Why can't I remember anything... Ah, my head hurts..." She suddenly dropped to the ground while holding her head.

"Hey Yeji, don't stress yourself. I will explain later. Now let's go home." I said while supporting her to stand up. Her eyes are filled with water. She looked at me like a lost cat, it hurts to see my best friend like that. I never saw her like this.

"I don't know why. But I miss them a lot."

"Yes, I know. Come let's go to meet them." I cheered for her.

Once we settled inside my car. She asked, "Now tell me. What happened? Why did I sleep in your house yesterday?"

"I will tell you the details. But don't panic or stress, okay." I asked her with concern.

She nodded her head. I explained to her about that accident and things that have happened in the past 8 months. She didn't say anything. I looked at her. Her face was covered with guilt. After I said those details she started to cry.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault." I told her while hugging her.

"Sorry for causing trouble in your life" she replied while hugging back.

"It's Okay. I am glad to take care of you. So no worries. Just smile okay." I broke the hug and started the engine.

"Will Lia and Yuna accept my apologies just like you?" She asked me with a nervous tone.

"What's with this stupid question? Of course, they will. They are eagerly waiting for you to remember them. Lia was checking with me with each passing hour. Sure she may die because of this happiness." I said while taking a look at her. She just smiled.

"Don't know why but I miss her more than Yuna." She replied.

"Because you ignored her like a stranger for the past 8 months. If we planned to meet both Lia and Yuna. You only paid attention to Yuna and ignored her. You don't even want her as a friend." I blurted out those details without my consent and later regretted it.

She was surprised or precisely shocked by my statement. It wasn't my intention to make her guilty. But sometimes my mouth wasn't helping me. "Don't worry Yeji. Lia understands your situation well. She won't hate you. She still loves you more than anything. She is waiting for your memories to come back. Definitely, she will be happy to meet you again. And also forgive you. So just chill."

She just nodded her head. And we both kept silent until we reached her home. Once I stopped the car, she ran to the front door and pushed it open with a loud noise. I chuckled at her eagerness. Soon we spotted Lia and Yuna in the hall. She ran towards Lia and hugged her. I was happy with their reunion. It feels like home once again. She moved toward Yuna to hug her. Lia was frozen in her place. I looked at her face and she asked me whether Yeji got her memory back. I nodded. her face starts to glow due to happiness. Suddenly she went outside leaving all of us in confusion.

I looked at Yeji and Yuna. Yuna was confused just like me. But Yeji is on the verge of crying. I went closer to her. Placed my arms on her shoulder to comfort her. Yuna immediately hugged her mom and said"We missed you a lot, Mom. Thanks for coming back." And kissed her cheeks. Yuna might look like a little child but she knows pretty well how to take care of situations like that. We three fell into a comfortable silence.