8

Yeji's P.O.V:

"Are you missing Lia?" When those words left Ryujin's lips I started to recall my daydream or vivid memory I had back in the car. I wanted to fake a smile to avoid her worrying about me. But my eyes betrayed. Once she noticed my tears she started to comfort me with her words. Those memories kept on playing inside my head so I couldn't focus on her words. I just wanted to stop those memories from recalling inside my mind. But I couldn't stop it. I felt weak and leaned my head on her shoulders.

"Ryujin, I want to know what happened before and after the accident. I want to know every detail of the information I couldn't recall." I asked her in a sad voice.

"Hey Yeji, Don't stress recalling those memories. I already shared every detail I know. If you want any specific details we can ask Yuna or else I can call Lia and ask her for the details." Once She mentioned Lia's name I felt sad and weak again. I sat straight and shook my head.

"Don't you want me to call Lia?" I nodded my head with tearful eyes. 

"It's Fine buddy, we can take it slow. Don't cry else they will break my bones you know right." She replied while forcing me to place my head on her shoulders.

"Hey Ryujin, I had a vivid memory of my accident when we were in the car. That's why I cried before." I said and looked at her face. She didn't reply, just looking back at me. So I continued, "It was the day of my accident. The Same day as our anniversary, So I asked her to come home early. But she said she was struck with heavy work. Then I decided to surprise her at work. While I moved closer to the office I noticed a familiar person at a cafe nearby. It was her favorite cafe, so I thought of bringing her to the cafe and spending some time there. But later I realized that a familiar person was her and she is with one of her colleagues whom I hate the most." I said while crying on her shoulders. She didn't speak but patted my head to comfort me.

I moved to hug her and she hugged me back. "Please Don't cry, Yeji. We hate to see you cry. Come on. I will talk to Lia about this. Now please wipe your face, I think Yuna noticed us. And she is running towards us." Once she told me that information I let go of her hug and started to wipe my tears while noticing Yuna approaching us. She didn't move her arms on my shoulders and she rubbed my shoulders to comfort me. 

"Mom, are you Okay? Why are you crying? Did we do anything wrong?" Yuna asked me with a worried face standing in front of me. I didn't know What to reply to her so I kept quiet.

"Aunty Is something wrong? Is Mom sad because I went to play without informing her?" She pointed that question to Ryujin with teary eyes. I hate to see my daughter crying like this. But I have no idea how to comfort her. 

"Oh, Baby Come here." Ryujin said while hugging Yuna and said, "Your mom isn't mad because you didn't inform her about playing there. She is just missing those days she spent with us. Nothing serious. So don't ever cry Okay?" She said while wiping Yuna's tears. I am thankful for her perfect coverup.

"Hey Yeji, See I already told you right? Why are you making my baby worried? Can't you avoid being sensitive to small things? You are being over-protected, what's wrong with Yuna playing swing there? Don't make her worried or sad again, otherwise I will hit you for sure." Ryujin replied to me with a mocking tone. I was shocked by her words before I could respond to her Yuna said, "Wow, Aunty now I got the point. You were scolding my Mom while I was playing there. That's why mom gets upset and sad. It's not good aunty." 

"So now you both became a team and targeted me. Wow, great. I shouldn't come with you ladies. I should have to go back to my home and rest till I get tired of resting." Ryujin said with a fake sad tone.

"No Aunty, I didn't mean like that," Yuna said while looking down. So I decided to break the silence, "Woo woo oh... My dearest buddies, please stop this nonsense. First Yuna, Me and Your Ryujin Aunty have been Close friends for decades. So there is no way we will be mad at each other or fight for literally anything. She took care of me for months, you know right? She never tried to hurt or ignore me. So, Now apologize to her for being rude."

"Sorry Aunty," Yuna said while making a cute face at Ryujin .

"It's Ok baby" Ryujin replied with a smile adoring Yuna's face.

I smiled at them. I looked to Ryujin's side and continued, "And Ryujin madam, My daughter is not targeting you. She just asked whether we had an argument or not. So there is no need for you to act like you are mad at her. And simply put, your acting skills are the worst, I couldn't bear it anymore. So don't you dare to try again" Once I said those words Ryujin hit my shoulders "Yeah are you kidding me?" she asked with a smile.

"Ryujin Aunty, Don't hurt my Mom. Please. She is sick." Yuna said with a pout.

"Wow, Once Mom and Daughter got reunited they started to accuse me like a criminal. This world is a bit unfair." Ryujin said with a dramatic tone.

"Haa... Kids these days... Hey both of you... Won't you listen to me? At least for once." I asked them like commanding.

"Sorry, Mom." they both said in unison. Oh God, Ryujin won't get tired of teasing me. But I love her so much as like she teases me. Life might sometimes get boring without this crazy idiot being by my side. And I am glad I have her in my life.

"So can we go to the beach or do you want some more time for your silly fights?" I asked Yuna while looking at her.

"Wow aunty, let's go to the beach." She said while dragging Ryujin to the car. I laughed at their actions. Once Yuna settled inside the car, Ryujin waited for me to get there.

"We will talk about that later. Don't worry we will fix everything soon. Okay." She said with a weak smile and opened the door for me. I nodded my head and sat inside the car.

I am blessed to have her as my friend. She understands me and comforts me well.