11

Lia's P.O.V:

Wow, I must be stupid to run away from my love of life. I was waiting for this moment to happen for almost 8 months. But again Why did I leave her without any words? Lia are you insane? Where is your talkative side? Is it on leave today? Don't be stupid. I think I hurt Yeji's feelings by ignoring her. I know she is sensitive to even small things. But Why did I let it happen? I must go back to her and talk with her.

'Gosh, I miss her so much.' I went back to my home to meet her with excitement and nervousness. I noticed an Ice Cream shop on my way back so I decided to buy her favorite Butterscotch flavor ice cream to calm her down. I also bought Vanilla flavor for our cute Yuna as well.

Once I reached my house with excitement. I opened the front door in a rush. To my surprise nobody's home. I went inside and checked everywhere there was no sign of Yuna or Yeji. I decided to call Ryujin. Because I don't know Yeji's condition right now.

Once I took my mobile to call her I noticed my calendar notification. 'Oh, It was her doctor's appointment day. So they might go to the hospital.' I thought about it and decided to go to the hospital to meet her. Once I approached my front door I felt more anxious than before.

Visiting that hospital again makes me insecure. That was the first time I saw the disgusting reaction on Yeji's face. The very first time she showed an unpleasant look on her face while seeing me. After her accident I was taking care of her in the hospital, praying to all the gods in the universe to wake her fast. But Once she awoke from her coma, She gave me a shocked look and treated me like a stranger. At first, I thought she was playing with me cause I made a mess before her accident. But after some minutes I was informed that she lost her memories.

It was hard to accept that truth. Sadly I have no choice left. Each time I tried to visit her and tried to have a little chit chat. But she rejected me as soon as I approached her. I kept on pushing myself to her, and after 2 or three encounters she felt stressed. So the doctor advised us to keep her in a stress-free environment to help her recover quickly. Again I was left with no choice but to keep my distance from her. Whenever I am visiting that hospital those memories will haunt me like a lonely ghost. Hence after her discharge, I avoid that scenario as much as possible. We used to visit her somewhere away from the hospital.

'Can I be able to visit her in that same place again? Will it be good to reunite with her in the place she rejected me? Wait... What if she rejected me again in that place? Will I be able to live again? Oh gosh... What am I going to do with this?' I grabbed my hair in frustration.

I decided to call Ryujin instead. "Hello, Ryujin."

"Hi, Lia. We are in the hospital for Yeji's Checkup." She replied.

"Yes, Ryujin. I called you to check about that appointment. Is everything Okay?" I asked her with a bit of a nervous tone.

"Regarding the Doctor's appointment, the Doctor said everything is good. She is healthy, so we don't have to worry about her anymore. And He changed a few medicines for her. Is there anything else you wanted to check?" Ryujin asked that last line with a chuckle. I could feel she was trying to control herself from teasing me.

"Uh... hm... I... I want to ask one more thing." I tried to control my stuttering. but my mouth is not cooperating with me.

"Don't be nervous Lia. You can ask her directly. She will be happy to answer you." Ryujin said with a happy note.

"Really..." I asked her to confirm.

"Wait... Let me hand over my mobile to her. You can directly ask her whether she is Okay to speak with you or not." She replied to me. My heart was pounding as if it would explode at any minute. I practiced breathing in and breathing out to control my nervousness.

After a few seconds, I heard hello again. But I was disappointed. It was Ryujin again.

"Sorry Lia, I couldn't find Yeji or Yuna. I think they went to the cafe while I was waiting for her report. I will ask her to call you once I reach them." Ryujin said with a sad tone.

"It's Okay Ryujin. Anyways I am going to see them in the next few minutes. So it's not an issue. Have a safe ride." I replied while trying to pretend I am cheerful.

"But Lia, We had plans to visit Beach today. So we will be back in the evening only. Are you sure? Else can I ask Yeji for you to tag along with us?" She replied to me in a hurry.

"What? When did you guys plan these things? I left for only a few minutes but you guys planned a trip without me?" I asked her with a loud voice.

"Chill Lia. It's not my plan. Yeji and Yuna planned this trip and they forced me to join them, saying this is a buddy's Hangout. I tried to avoid this hangout and take a rest from your family." She said with a chuckle and continued, "just kidding. I tried to make this like your family gathering and trip by ignoring this request. But Suddenly Yuna didn't get my hint and forced me to come with them. Can you take them to the beach? I will make an excuse to replace you?" Ryujin said with an excited tone.

"I was thankful for your Idea Ryujin. But I don't want to interrupt your plan. If it's Yeji and Yuna's plan, I will support 3 of you hanging out on the beach alone. I trust you for taking care of and protecting them. So have a great day. And don't forget to call me if you guys need anything." I replied with a relaxed tone.

"Wow, I just wanted to take care of my sick friend. But this family is treating me like their servant." Ryujin said with a sad tone.

"I can hear you, Ryujin," I said with a smile.

"I know..." She replied.

"If you are not happy with taking care of Yeji and Yuna, Just let them know. They won't bother you ever again. If you are not comfortable telling them, I can help you." I said with a laugh.

"Lia! Please don't tell them anything. Yeji will kill me with her eyes. I am just joking." She replied with a nervous tone.

"I know Ryujin. Have a nice trip. Take care of my Yeji and Yuna. Bye." I said with a happy tone.

"Bye Lia." with that we ended that call. I know Ryujin is a bit playful with Yeji. She used to tease her a lot. They fight like siblings and care like newly committed lovers. Sometimes I feel jealous of their relationship. But once Yeji lost her memories, Ryujin was the one taking care of her. I was thankful to her but at the same time, I feel envious of her for being close to my wife. Even though she is teasing and playful she takes care of them like a mom. So I could never hate her. Even now, she is making alternate plans to fix my relationship with Yeji. I could never give anything equal to her help in return. She was an angel sent by God.

I smiled while moving back to my house. I should prepare a surprise for them when they return in the evening.