Real Love 🥺

..........Author's Pov........

"OH NO......Dew I forgot to bring tomorrow's meeting presentation file with me..... which Lucas told me to collect" Nanon said while stopping his tracks. He and Dew both were walking towards Dew's car.

"It's Ok Nanon..... if it's that much important then I can wait here......you can go to take that file" Dew smiled at Nanon and ruffled his hair's softly.

"Are you sure you can wait" Nanon asked in questioning way while raising his eyebrows at him.

"I can wait for my whole life here Nanon" Dew said with serious face while caressing Nanon's left cheek with his right hand softly.

"But don't wait for too long..... because sometimes... some people left and they never came back" Nanon said smiling bitterly at Dew while holding his hand which was caressing his cheek.

"But it's you Nanon.....I will never regret waiting for you.......I will wait for you.... until my last breath" Dew said tearing up while cupping his face and connecting their forehead's.

"I'm sorry Dew.....but I can't return those feelings to you...... isn't I'm the worst person" Nanon said in low tone his eyes got filled with tears.

"No.... your the great person in the world.....you are a great son.... great brother..... also a great friend who always put's other's happiness ahead before his own......but don't forget about yourself Nanon... isn't wrong to become a little selfish" Dew said wiping Nanon's tears tenderly.

"Thankyou so much friend.........for always be there for me whenever I need..... thankyou for always protecting me.... and for loving me unconditionally... even after knowing that your feelings... can't be reapproch but you still choose to... love me silently" Nanon said wiping Dew's tears with his thumb gently.

"Now enough of this crying session go inside and take that file..... I'm waiting on my car" Dew said pinching Nanon's rosy nose softly. Making him chuckle lightly he immediately head back towards Chittsawangdee's Mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.......On The Other Hand.........

Ohm was standing infront of his room's balcony..... while sipping his whine..... thinking about their interlocked hands.... he was feeling very frustration.... he just want to get drunk today. Then suddenly someone hugged him from behind tightly kissing his neck wildly.

"WHAT THE HELL.... HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME.....ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT" Ohm yelled at that person while yanking that person hands away from him with disgust.

"No.... I'm just crazy about my fiancé.... because today he is looking very hot" Tu said biting her lips seductively she was wearing an sizzling outfit to seduce him. But in Ohm's eyes she is nothing but just a girl whome he is not interested.

She came again and hugged Ohm tightly from front.... making her all way to get him. But again he pushed her with his full strength making her fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the hell are you doing... I'm your fiancéé..... and I have the all rights on you" Tu said angrily while getting up from floor.

"How dare YOU.... to take advantage of me... when I'm this much DRUNK...... You know it very well... that I LOVE NANON.... ONLY NANON......NO ONE can ever take his place in MY LIFE....in my HEART....MIND and SOUL.....so I'm warning YOU get LOST" Ohm yelled at her angrily while clenching his fist and jaws looking at her with full hatred. Tu angrily left from there while crying.