Chapter 6

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It had been eleven days. During that time, I've been settling into my new home - which was still so surreal to me, Claire was trying to find a new job as she couldn't bare working at the school anymore, and I've been dealing with going to that school to finish for good. Obviously we've had a weekend but we're almost at the next weekend. Just finished school and it was a Friday. Claire was on her laptop as usual trying to find a job.

"Anything yet?" I asked as I dropped my school bag by the sofa.

She was sitting at the dining table. She sighed in response before shaking her head "Not even a bar to work at for a bit."

I pouted before walking closer to her and hugging her from behind "You'll find something."

"I know I will," she sighed once more before closing her laptop down "For now though," she begins as she stands to face me "I left it an extra day before checking your pregnancy test just to be on the safe side. So, should we go look at it?"

"I-I guess so." I stuttered a little as tears stung my eyes.

She gently hugged me as whispered that everything will be okay no matter what. I slowly calmed down before pulling away. I walked over to my bag and picked it up "Let's go then." I sniffle as I head upstairs, Claire's footsteps not far behind me.

I wait at the bathroom door as Claire reached the top of the stairs.

"Can you look first?" I asked.

She just smiled and nodded.

I moved away from the bathroom as she walked up the last step and into the bathroom. She picked up the pregnancy test and looked down at it. Seconds later, she turned around and looked at me "Come here, hun."

I slowly walked over as she handed me the pregnancy test; positive.

I walked backwards, my hands were shaking against my dry lips and shaking my head constantly.

Claire placed the pregnancy test back on the toilet before rushing over to me and hugging me tightly "I told you, it's going to be okay. We have evidence, we can go to the police about this."

I hugged her tightly and cried into her shoulder "But I want to kill Mr Jones." I slipped out through my breakdown.

"I know but maybe you could kill him whilst he's in prison."

"I could find a way." I sniffle.

"That's the spirit," Claire replied before gently moving my head to kiss my forehead "I promise you everything will be okay. As soon as he's in prison then killed, we won't need to worry about him."

"You're right." I said as my frown turned upside down.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Please tell me your name and describe yourself to me. I know I'm here with you but it's needed for the report."

It's been a few weeks since finding out I was pregnant. We even went to check for clarification the day after and I was still pregnant. So we decided to take action by calling the police and this has only just begun.

"My name is Ruby Flame, I'm sixteen years old and pregnant from three weeks ago officially. I'm probably a couple more weeks into the pregnancy but that was when I found out. I have dark red hair with brown eyes, freckles all over my cheeks, pale skin and I'm 5'2. My hair length is half way down my back and I have a left side parting."

"Thank you, Ruby. Can you give me the name of the person who you said raped you and what they look like?"

"He's the principal of my high school; The Blowheart Academy, Fredrick Jones. From what I've been told, he's fifty years old with a wife and three children. He's also raped Claire Tame who used to be a teacher there but quit a few weeks ago. She became my guardian after finding me in his office naked and struggling to walk. Fredrick himself is a chubby 6'0-ish guy who has a double chin, no hair or facial hair and always looks grumpy." I keep back the tears.

"When did this happen and what happened to get to that point?"

"It was on a Monday around four or so weeks ago now. I believe it was the 22nd January and it was early in the day, I would say at around 9:30am as a rough estimate. I had to leave maths class to go to the principal's office after an incident that morning which lead to a bully getting bullied. It was a small talk filled with empty threats before he injected me with something that completely stunned my powers; I'm a supernatural being. He had me cuffed prior, wrists and ankles so I couldn't move too fast. I think I still wouldn't comply so he knocked me out. I woke up under his desk naked and feeling filled. I didn't understand what that meant until I was told later on. He came in, said something then dragged me out from under his desk and held me up to him by my neck, strangling me. He soon enough put me down, threw my uniform at me then commanded me to get dressed before leaving the room. I realised at that moment I couldn't walk so I had to struggle to a chair nearby so I could sit and get dressed. But before I could put a piece of clothing on, Claire Tame walked in and found me. She made sure no one walked in out of privacy and took me out of school for the day, she also quit her job that day."

A few more questions were asked before the officer asked for evidence of my pregnancy. We recorded a video prior of seeing my pregnancy test. We also recorded a video of the lady we saw to clarify I was pregnant. The officer asked me to send those videos to him. He gave me his number and I sent the videos. He then told me to keep his number whilst the investigation is open in case I find anymore evidence. As soon as the case is closed, I must delete his number. I put him down in my contacts as Officer Chil - give him evidence against Mr Jones.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ