🐢meeting and warming up to you

-Leo would flirt, count on it. He's a flirty boy who might even take his flirting into hugs and maybe even a couple of cheek kisses if he's feeling confident. Don't mistake it though, if you flirt back he's a mess. He can dish it but he cant be served.

-Leo turns to you for everything. Advice, support, plans, pranks, whatever is on his mind you know about it. The only thing he doesnt tell you is if he's crushing on someone. That's for him to know and you to find out when the time is right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Donnie is skeptical of you for the longest time. He's not gonna trust you right away. Why would he? You're not close with him like you are April. He doesn't mind you being around however.

-He warms up to you when you start asking about his tech or help with homework.

-He feels appricated like his smartness is worth something to someone besides his brothers, although sometimes it seems like they could care less about his inventions. He gladly helps you and gives you plenty of tips to help you remember certain things on tests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Raph was very welcoming to you, of course as the big brother he kept an eye on you to make sure you didnt do anything suspicious that might be helping an enemy. Which you never did. You were very caring about him and his brothers. 

-Whenever he would get hurt you dropped what you were doing to help him.

-He grew very fond of you and always made sure you were happy not sad.

-When you found out he had sacrificed himself to save his brother, you were very upset. You couldnt help but think of how much he could be getting hurt right now. You asked Leo for specific details on what happened but he never gave them to you. His focus was on Casey Jones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mikey likes to do art with you and skatboarding of course.

-He teaches you some tricks and normally cooks with you. Pizza runs on the daily. He loves them. Especially if you let him carry you.

-Mikey hates it when you get hurt, it absolutely pains him when youre in pain too. He's always by your side until you feel better. which includes Mikey cuddles. 

-He wants you to feel extra safe. When you're hurt.