💚🏑Anxious(r)

Requested by Give_me_ur_nectar

thank you for the request!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were stressed and anxious about your final exams. 

It had been maybe 3 month since the entire kraang thing went down and you had gone back to school with April. Casey had stuck around learning new things he had never known growing up in an apocalypsed world.

You yourself had grown fond of Casey. He was a quick learner too. 

You had been studying for the past week, more than you should have but you felt you needed to. However, this left Casey and the turtles conflicted. They didn't understand, if April could come before exams why couldn't you? 

Casey decided to come see you anyway. He knocked on your window, catching you attention. You smiled at your friend and turned around in you swivel chair. You opened the window to let him in closing it soon after.

"Hey Case whatcha doing here?" you got back to studying even though he was there.

"Well I came to check on you, you haven't been visiting as often as before so I thought...I could check up on you, ya know, make sure you're okay." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sorry I'm just really busy right now..." You tone of voice was different than before, it was dripping in anxiousness and stress.

Your hand starting shaking rapidly and you had to swap hands.

Casey may have grown up in a different life style but he did know when something was wrong, Master Leonardo had told him all about it and taught him how to help. Casey had done it for Leo when he lost a brother. 

Casey walked over and took your pen. You snapped your head up realizing how close he now was to you, which was only inches now as he had turned you back around to face him. His face was serious but empathetic.

"I may not have grown up like you but if anyone knows anxiousness it's me." He took your hand and pulled you out of the chair into a hug.

You hadn't realized how much of a toll this took on you, you hadn't been sleeping well, running off mostly coffee, you had pushed people away just to pour yourself into your studies. Guilt took over you, he was right. You were so anxious about what people would think of you if you failed.

Your shaking calmed as his hand smoothed up and down your back.

"How about we go make something to eat and watch a movie, give yourself a little brain break?" He smiled at you in which you returned.

"Yeah that sounds nice"

You 2 snuggled on the couch under a blanket with some pizza and drinks. Your favorite movie playing with the calm ambience of rain and thunder outside your window sent you right to sleep against Casey. He couldn't help but smile at how you slept so peacefully. A blush rose in his cheeks as you tightened your grip on him to keep him there. He rested his cheek on your head and drifted off to sleep as the night went on.