💙Leo x Fem! reader

period comfort girlies!

Y/N - Your name

Y/E/C - your eye color

Y/N/C - your hair color

F/C - Favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo walked in to you groaning on the floor wearing your F/C pants that had a stain but you were completely unaware of this.

"Uh amor? You have a red spot on your pants." Leo crouched down beside your hunched up figure.

You shot up without saying anything making Leo fall on his butt and watch you run out. He was confused by this action so he asked his nerdy twin if he knew why you freaked out.

"Oh my dear twin I thought I explained this. She's on her period."

"and what is that?"

"She bleeds from, down there, usually she will experience cramps and mood swings." Donnie leaded back on his table, looking at his dumbfounded brother.

"So what do I do about that?" Leo turrned his head to the side completely clueless.

"Get her pads, pain killers, and stuff she likes?" Donnie turned back to his gadgets.

Leo then called april and asked for a bunch of things, April knew immediately and was on board to help Leon.

~time skip~

Leo strolled into his room and was holding some bags. He set them down and sat beside you running his fingers over your cheek. Usually he would crack a dumb joked but he knew you were in too much pain to deal with his jokes today.

"I got some stuff for you, you want it now or later?"

"Now's good.." You sat up holding you waist at the sharp pain that sent tears to your E/C eyes.

"Hey, hey, slow down. We have time you don't need to rush yourself." He brought the bags of stuff over and opened his closet.

"Leo where did you get these...?" You looked over at him by the closet.

"April" He said pulling out his blue hoodie, a shirt, and some sweatpants for you.

"I know you didn't bring any extra's so go change, okay?" Leo handed you your Pads/Tampons/whatever you use, and the change of clothes. He kissed your head lovingly.

You smiled placing a small kiss on his cheek before carefully making your way to the bathroom.

You came back and Leo gave you a sly smirk.

"What's with that look Leo?" you said making your way over to his bed.

"You just look adorable in my clothes thats all" He smiled pulling you close.

His arms wrapped around your waist for warmth while he rested his head over yours. Leo stayed close and turned a movie on for you 2 to watch.

Eventually you fell asleep peacfully to Leo's delight, you sleeping let him know you felt safe and comfy with him. (And that you weren't in as much pain.)