❤Teddy bears and cuddles

You knew Raph was afraid the cute plushie's on TV, but that didn't mean he was afraid of all stuffed animals. You had gone into his room and found him cuddling a beat up teddy bear with a red mask on it. Your heart broke and his failed attempts to fix the bear. You got an idea.

"Hey Raph?"

"Hm..?"

"Can I fix it for you?"

His face looked at his bear and he handed it to you.

"it's no use my spikes are too sharp" he said sadly.

You smiled and kisses his head heading home to get started immediately. You undid the original stitches and pulled the stuffing out. You laid the original material down and layered at least 4 more on it. You stitched it once more leaving a small hole to put the stuffing back in. You added some more to make it extra flufy and sewed it back up for him.

You had taken some of his blankets to and did the same thing of layering the fabric on it and restitching it. you folded the blankets and placed the bear on top of it headed back to the lair.

You walked into his room. 

"Here ya go bear" Your little nickname made him look up.

He hugged the teddybear expecting it to rip, but it didnt. The blankets didn't either. He looked at you ready to cry.

"Oh no no dont cry bear!" You laid next to the red turtle and hugged him.

He hugged back as grateful as can be. You really made his day. Now he didn't have to worry about being cold or breaking his stuffy again.