🐢Swing

All x Reader

they have NOT met you yet :)

~2 months earlier~

You sat watching your brother/sister practice softball/baseball with his/her team. You were bored and you really wanted to do something. You decided to play on your phone.

Time passed quickly and you found that your brother/sister's practice was over and he/she has left you by yourself at the field. You grumbled shoving your phone into your pocket.

You walked by yourself in the streets, you hated doing that. You had to pass a bar on your way home and normally there were several drunk men around it.

You pulled your hood up in hopes that it would do something, which it didn't.

"Hey baby why are you hiding?" A man slurred his words while the others in the group surrounded you.

You were screwed. You wouldn't let them close to you until one had grabbed you throwing your phone away and covering your mouth. Kicking and trying to pry his hand off your mouth you eyes began to well up with tears. You were dragged into an alley where no one could see you.

You bit his hand causing him to punch you. Your butt hit the floor hard. but screamed for help.

Meanwhile the turtles had patrol. Leo couldn't stop complaining that he was bored. It annoyed everyone but it was a normal thing for him to do.  Raph sat on the edge swinging his lgs while Mikey tried to win rock paper scissors with Leo. Donnie was looking on the otherside when raph noticed the man drag you ina gaisnt your will.

"Hey- Hey guys" He pointed and they all looked down to you now being punched to the ground.

The 3 of them jumped down except donnie and got to work. Leo scooped you up and used his sword to portal you both the the roof above. You were shaking and Leo could feel it.

Donnie had waited to make sure you weren't injured. Leo hoped down to help Mikey and Raph leaving you a sobbing mess with Donnie. His first priority was to brush they hair out of your face and calm you down.

"Shh-Shh you're safe I promise, did they hurt you?" he said in a hushed tone careful not to spook you further.

You shook your head no and he nodded hugging you awkwardly. Your arms clinged onto the purple turtle scared for your life.

The other 3 brothers jumped up to you and Donnie.

"She's pretty spooked they can't go home if they can't tell us where they live." Donnie uttered.

"Then we take them home to rest and calm down." Raph said calmly picking you up in his arms.

You sunk into his gentle touch. It was warm and comfortable. You eventually passed out in his arms as the cool air hit your face.

~Present time~

You were trying to learn self defense with the turtles. All they could say to give you confidence was.

"Swing Hermana/Hermano!" Which only came from Leo.

You wanted to swing like them but you weren't even close to their skill level. Guess that just means you have to swing until you succeed.