💜Guilty

Donnie felt as if he should've known that the purple dragons were leading him on. It all added up the more he thought about it, his thought continued and his face contorted over and over. He was so lost in thought he didn't notice you trying to get his attention.

"D! Donnie! Donatello!" You shook him and he finally snapped back to reality.

A wet substance landed on his arm and you wiped the tears he didn't realize he had cried from his cheek.

"What's going on Don? You're crying..." You said with a welcoming smile.

He told you how all of this made him feel. Donnie wasn't one to open up about his feelings but he felt awful for what had happened to you, your home, your LIFE. He looked shocked and you started to cackle. You were laughing?

"Donnie I dont care, this place is cool and you fixed it. It's all over now. Besides now our friendship can grow more than any other friendship has!" You smiled.

He let out a small snicker before standing up.

"You and your positivity might be a nightmare but maybe it won't be all bad." He smiled sitting on his bed. 

You pulled out your phone playing your normal playlist for while you 2 played the game, but this time you 2 danced together. He tapped his tech wristband locking the lab doors so no one walked in on you both. you had shuffled all your playlists so a slow song played.

You went to skip it but Donnie's hand gingerly took your wrist and pulled you over. He didn't seem to mind dancing with you to a slow song. You smiled as he twirled you around, your bodies moving in sync perfectly as they should. Everything was drowned out when he pulled you back from the spin to normal position. His lips met yours and you melted into his touch.

His kiss was gentle and tender much however it couldn't last forever. You both parted for air and your rested your head on his chest and you swayed to the rhythm with him. 

"Something tells me we are way past best friends?" You whispered.

Donnie nodded and kissed your temple in agreement. You smiled and felt amazing in the moment.