💜Donnie x Fem!Reader

period comfort girlies!

Y/N - Your name

Y/E/C - your eye color

Y/N/C - your hair color

F/C - Favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie walked in to you on the floor.

"Y/N, Dove, why are you on the floor, with germs." He stood above you.

"Oh how I just love GERMS." You sassed back at him making him raise an eyebrow.

you were never sassy with him except for once a month. He knew exactly what your problem is. He strolled out leaving you there. Your face softened, feeling like you may have gone too far and upset him.

You curled up silently assuming you upset him, until he walked back in without several items in his hands.

"Up" was the only word he said and you were on your feet without question,

You bent over holding your stomach in pain. Don took notice of this and picked you up sweetly after he set everything on the bed. He so sweetly laid you down and played a movie on his projector. He set some other things up before layed beside you and placing the heating pad on your stomach to ease the pain.

Surrounded by snacks, drinks, blankets, pillows, and next to D was all you needed to feel better. 

Soon he heard your slow sleepy breath and got the hint you were outcold. Donnie being Donnie he set the box of pad/tampns/whatever next to the bed for when you woke up and needed more.