❤Raph x Fem!Reader

period comfort girlies!

Y/N - Your name

Y/E/C - your eye color

Y/N/C - your hair color

F/C - Favorite color

F/D - favorite drink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slumped into the lair feeling crappy as you usually do during this time of the month. It was plastered all over your face as you scowled slightly.

"What's wrong mi Hermana?" Leo said every so lightly rubbing your back.

"Ask Donnie" You deadpanned falling onto your side.

"Her menstrual cycle" He said passing by with pizza in hand.

"I'll get Raph!" Mikey chirped running off to find his older brother.

You groaned and kicked your feet around in pain. You absolutely hated this time of the month. It made you wanna curl up in a hole and die. You felt like you were dying anyway. However splinter had just walked in and asked you to get up. You shot him a glare and then you to were in a hole staring contest.

He broke first and then asked why you wouldn't move. You had no intentions of explaining to him so you just rolled onto the floor. He chuckled at you and in return for getting up shared his snacks with you. Something he didn't even do for his sons. Though you didn't explain he still knew exactly what was going on with you. He is an old rat after all.

Raph came in to find you and Splinter sharing snacks while watching his TV show.

"Alright come on up you go" Raph picked you up like a child and gave splinter a thank you look.

He took you into his 'period ready' as he would call it, room. You smiled looking at the fairlylight lit pillow fort he had made with snacks and drinks, in front in the center was the projector he had asked donnie to make for situations like this. He slid his phone into the projector and curled up with you right up agaisnt him. Outside of the fort was your feminie needs and an extra pair of clothes in case you bleed out. He was always prepared for this after Donnie explained it all.

He held out your F/D and a couple painkillers for the cramps. You smiled taking the pills. You gingerly grabbed his arms around wrapped them around your waist for a little heater while the pills took their time to work. Of course he didn't mind. He loved hugs and cuddles from you. 

You watched the movie while tracing small shapes on his beautiful green skin. Sometimes you would just hold on of his fingers since his hand was a lot larger than your small ones.

This is exactly what you needed. You knew it and so did he. He even knows ahead of time too. He installed an app and he knows when it comes around so if you dont come to him he will come to you. He's a giant teddy bear and like any other bear hes protective and caring of your mental and physical state.