💙Strength

You sat in the back of the turtle tank listening to how cold Leo's voice had become. Casey ranted about all 3 of them in the future. He hadn't spoke of you or Raph, you didn't mind much you were to worried to think of anything else.

Donnie had very obviously had a tracker on everyone which made you giggle as you figured that a while ago. Everyone looked at you as if you hadn't giggled before. Mikey was the first to give a small at your giggle and then the other 2 turtles joined in. Casey just looked ar you and then looked back forward. You frowned at that.

The tank halted to stop sending you backwards hitting the chair Donnie was sitting in. You groaned in pain and rubbed your back, Donnie looked down at you and gave an 'are you alright' look. You nodded and he stood up along with the others complaining about the "Drippy ooie gooie disgustingness"

You fought whatever this was and looked up at something coming down towards you and Mikey. Mikey pulled you close to him and Donnie had tackled you both on the ground taking the impact instead. His battle shell broke leaving his soft shell exposed.

"Donnie your soft shell! youre exposed!" Mikey pointed out making donnie put his hand on his shell.

You grabbed their hands and ran into the turtle tank. The door closed cutting off part of whatever that was making Donnie feel like throwing up. You held your back in pain. The tank had about 4 spare battle shells for Donnie and he adjusted one on your back making you jump in surprise. he put his hands up showing it was jsut him. He finished getting a call from April.

The Kraang found April and Splinter and had been chasing them. He put another battle shell over his own soft shell informing April on the situation. 

But where's Leo? Is he okay? April to the rescue as always and you all haded up a staircase. Finally getting in contact with Leo. As soon as you saw him you ran over hugging him. He picked you up off your feet and spun around with you hugging him closely. Mikey Joined in on the hug as Donnie kept trying to find them.

Soon the fiugre out that Raph was above you all they hurried to get him down. Leo pulled his brother out and woke him. His fist clenched and hit Leo in the jaw sending him flying. His brothers tried ot get threw to him but he shoved them off. His eyes met yours until one of them swell and kraang goo covered his body.

You shook in fear as he stared at you, soon turning his attention to April.

The kraang had completely taken over Raphael. You didn't wanna leave, nor did Leo. Donnie grabbed his twin to run away and Mikey picked you up and ran.

You all didn't know what to do anymore. You lost all hope. You lost him to the kraang. They kept bickering about how you couldnt change the past and you couldn't change the future. Leo saw it another way. He began to bring hope back to everyone.

He handed out jobs to everyone and had you spotting from staten Island ready to jump in and taken someone's place if they got injured. Of course being a replacement hurt A bit but you know this was for the sake of the plan. 

Now here you were standing on staten island. Watching the scene above you. You saw thye got their powers back. They didn't need you. at least until you saw Mikey and Donnie flying down towards you.

"D! MIkey!" You called worriedly.

A blue portal, and Raph grabbed onto his brothers. You moved letting them crash. Raph told you Leo was still up there. You listened as he told casey he had to be in the prison dimention for this to work.

"Leo NO!" You tried to jump in the freezing water.

Raphs arm grabbed your small figure not letting you jump in there. You sobbed and Raph begged Leo not to do this. 

He did it anyway. You were sobbing into Mikey, he stood up leaving your body below him. He was trying to open the portal. He did it too. He was successful. You all aided at getting Leo out.

You all group hugged but you flicked Leo's head. 

"Dont do that again Leondardo!" You scolded making him chuckle and take in his surroundings.

"Ewwww are we on Staten Island" 

Everyone laughed.

Soon enough everyone gathered on a roof for pizza and a good look at the city. That's when Raph loosened up and decided to go after beating Leo's record. All excited you cheered him on.