Blind date

This is an AU, so Kaiya and Lloyd are just friends however they both have a crush on one another. 

The ninjas are clueless about the crush, and this is set after season 2 (legacy of the green ninja) Sensei Garmadon is here. 

Also, I changed the OG storyline around a little bit, so Lloyd doesn't get hit by the tomorrow's tea, so he doesn't grow up and while in the original show he was 11 (my au) before he was hit by tomorrow's tea in this, here he has been aged up to 18. So, to not make it weird that he is on dates with others. Enjoy!

🐍🌺🐍🌺🐍🌺🐍🌺

"For the last time I said NO"

 The sound of a certain green ninja could be heard from the bounty all the way through New Ninjago city. The reason behind his yelling?

"Cmon Lloyd! You have to get out the house. And having a girlfriend would encourage you to leave" Kai exclaimed. 

Currently the ninjas are trying to persuade Lloyd on going on a date with someone to get Lloyd to lighten up and relax after the battle with the Overlord. However, their plan isn't working as well as they hoped. 

"And I've told you already, my answer is a no! I don't NEED to go on a date with someone to be 'happy' " Lloyd argued 

Jay started to walk towards Lloyd and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"I know what you mean man. At first the idea of dating never even crossed my mind. That was until I met the most beautiful, stunning, intelligent women iv-" Jay gushed until he was cut off by Kai

"Jay, she is MY sister. Back of." Kai warned 

"Nya is a free woman! And I'm already dating her so bleh!" The lightning master retaliated. Kai began making his way angerily towards the blue freckled ninja, Jay quickly grabbed Lloyd and placed him in-front of him. 

"Guys! This is probably making Lloyd not want to date even more!" Cole yelled shaking his head slowly and pulling Kai away from Jay. 

Everyone went quiet 

"Now what is all this yelling about?" Sensei Garmadon asked as he walked into the room standing opposite the ninjas. Awkward silence soon erupted in the room. 

"Dad! Please tell these idiots that I do not need to date anyone." Lloyd pleaded "I am perfectly fine being single as a Pringle and NOT being ready to mingle." 

Garmadon stood still for a moment processing the idea of Lloyd getting into a relationship. Outweighing the pros and cons of it. Sooner than expected he had an answer, one that made lloyd wish his father didn't come back after the final battle.

"Actually son, I think you finding a partner would be a brilliant idea." Garmadon said smiling 

"Wa-what! Shouldn't you be protective of your ONLY child. Like not wanting them to date till they're like 100!" Lloyd shouted at the answer given to him. 

"Lloyd, it isn't a bad idea for you to start looking for someone." Garmadon replied slowly "Besides me, your mother and your uncle are certainly waiting for a certain somebody to come into your life". 

Lloyd's face started to become a dark red colour. "B-but wouldn't it be a bad idea for me to get into a relationship now? I- me-mean I'm going to be heading off to accept awards and all in a couple of months." 

"Nonsense, and if it all goes well then you can invite your new partner with you." Garmadon smiled

"B-bu-"