Unexpected theories

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

The battle of Prime Empire has been won all with a happy ending, the ninjas had nothing to do. Well they had one thing they can occupy themselves with, chores and boy was there a lot of them around the monastery. Laundry, cleaning, tidying, leaf keeping, fixing weapons and much more each Ninja had a chore designated for themselves. However someone who is not a ninja still has to join in on the chores.

"Stupid Lloyd with his stupid dorky smile and childish antics." Kaiya muttered as she loaded the washing machine with all the ninjas clothes, most of them were Cole's "He just had to do that look and he thinks that I would do anything he asks me too... well I am but still!"

What had happened was it was Lloyds duty to do the laundry, however then Cole happened and convinced him to go on Prime Empire for a bit. A bit turned into half an hour. Kaiya had finished the chores she needed to do and was going to check in on Lloyd, she however saw the full laundry basket and Lloyd sat on the sofa next to Cole playing Prime Empire. Kaiya lost her shit.

"Lloyd! You were meant to put the washing into the washing machine why the fuck are you playing video games!!" Kaiya yelled as she walked infront of Lloyd as he was playing. Lloyd grimaced in response.

"W-well it was Cole's fault he told me to have a go on Prime Empire." Lloyd retaliated.

"Yeah but you didn't have to listen to me" Cole replied anxiously, it was never a good thing to make Kaiya angry. Then the idea hit Lloyd.

"Kaiya" Lloyd spoke innocently.

"What Lloyd." She responded impatiently.

"Could you possibly be able to put the clothes into the washing machine for me, I've grabbed all the ones needed." Lloyd asked

"Wa- no! I'm not going to do your chores. You started them, you finish them." Kaiya protested

"Aw c'mon please love, I swear I'll do the rest of your chores." Lloyd said to try and persuade Kaiya.

"I've already done all of mine." She said irritated.

"Then I'll do the next chores you get." He promised

Kaiya rolled her eyes at Lloyd failed attempt to convince her to do his chores.

"Lloyd, babe. I'm not doing your chores. And that's final." Kaiya finally said. Cole however had different ideas, he leaned over to Lloyd and whispered something into his ear. A new plan. A plan that caused Lloyd to smirk at, Kaiya was now internally afraid.

"Please darling." Lloyd asked, trying again. Kaiya froze in place, that one pet name always does something to her.

"Lloyd" Kaiya warned, however it had no effect on Lloyd.

"Please darling, just this once." Lloyd persisted, this time doing the thing Cole had said to him to do. Eyes. His eyes had a love struck look in them, Kaiya at first thought he faked it to get her to do his chores so was about to forcefully decline until she looked again. They sure as hell were real, they showed all the love Lloyd had for Kaiya and even if they were being used to get Kaiya to do his chores he still meant every single thing from his look. Soon enough Kaiya caved.

"O-okay fine! I'll do your freaking chores." Kaiya blurted out.

"Thank you darling" Lloyd smiled at her. Kaiya's response wasn't as love filled as his.

"Fuck you."

And with that she set off to pick up the discarded washing basket filled with clothes and walked down to the laundry room. Not before however she shot Lloyd an angry stare before leaving. There sat Lloyd and Cole in the gaming room, Cole looked scared for his safety while Lloyd looked unscathed.