𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀- 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖨 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗓 𝗏𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒

𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝟥𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗒 𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖤𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁

𝖳𝖶- 𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌, 𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖺, 𝖫𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝗏𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝖠 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍

𝖧𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍.

✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩✵✩

The sound of a storm howling across the sky was what awoke Lloyd, for a brief moment he thought he was back in the claustrophobic enduced cage that contained him with the demented lifeless eyes of a revenge ridden ghost taunting him as he laid helplessly in the cage.

 Fortunately that wasn't where he was instead he was in his bed on the destiny bounty he wasn't a prisoner in his own body anymore, he was free, but he didn't feel free. Lloyd practically threw the green coloured duvet away from his body it felt like it was suffocating him, his entire room felt suffocating as if he couldn't breathe no matter how hard he tried to. He knew he wasn't in danger there were no signs of danger around him, but his fight or flight mode was still in control of his body. He couldn't rest no matter how hard he tried, his mind plaguing him of the upcoming events that only a quarter of the war had been won, this was a tiny victory there was still so much more to be achieved. The fated green ninja couldn't stand another moment in his room the colour green was taunting him reminding him of the ghost, reminding him of all the torment the ghost had put him through, he couldn't t even say the ghosts name without feeling a shiver go through his body. That god forsaken ghost had bedevilled him. 

Lloyds body moved without a second thought and within a couple of seconds he was already opening the shoji doors of his room and swiftly walking away heading towards the only sanctuary he could possibly think of, the scroll room, a room covered in book shelves containing century old prophecies both from the past, present and future none of which he was allowed to touch. When Lloyd entered the scroll room he immediately grabbed ahold of a stack of paper and one of Wu's quill's if he couldn't sleep then he better do something productive and strategising for the teams up coming battle was definitely productive.

He was alone in the study for only thirty minutes mapping out on paper a few of the battle plans he had come up with, however he wasn't expecting to hear the door to the room slowly slide open whilst he was working on his most recent strategy, Lloyd didnt raise his head at the silent interruption he didn't want to know he had entered already having a feeling it was Zane entering to lecture him about proper sleep patterns and how no regular human could focus without the appropriate six hours of sleep. The blond didn't expect to feel a hand rest delicately upon his as if the person feared that Lloyd wasn't real that he was their imagination, he realised who the person was.

"Kaiya.. why are you still awake?" Lloyd whispered his eyes remained focused on his task of writing out his plans to the best of his half awake ability, however when he felt the hand around his own tighten his attention was directed else where. Kaiya stood infront of him her brunette hair was disheveled and evident eye bags were apparent on her face, Lloyd knew he practically mimicked her appearance.