31-40

Chapter 31 31. Will not bend down

  But just as they were about to leave, a person stopped in front of the spaceship.

  An Ming's face darkened, and he was about to yell at him, but after seeing who the other party was, he swallowed back the words he was about to swear, but his face was still not very good-looking.

  "If Mr. Lin has nothing important to do, it's better not to interfere with the military support. Every second you delay, one more person may be injured or even lose their life." An Ming's tone was so bad that everyone could hear him. It came out, but no one said anything because everyone was very angry.

  You must know that when they came over and found that these garrison troops actually valued interests more than human life, they were already angry enough.

  Didn't expect that the broken manager of this planting area would come to stop his spaceship?

  To be honest , he is already of high quality now that he is suppressing his anger and not beating anyone.

  It's time to change to someone with a bad temper. The parents who beat these people up a long time ago don't even recognize them.

  Compared with The impatience of the people inside the spaceship, Lin Xu outside the spaceship seemed calmer, "There is no lighting in planting area C at night, I am familiar with the route, let me board the spaceship, and I can guide the way."

  I don't know if it is Lin Xu What he said was reasonable, but An Ming was too lazy to waste time with him here. In short, as soon as these words came out, An Ming asked someone to open the door of the spaceship.

  After coming up, the door was not closed tightly, and the spaceship rushed straight out.

  Lin Xu, who almost fell down directly, didn't care, he stood up, and then came to the cockpit as he said under the spaceship .

  Different from Planting Area B and Planting Area A, which have received more attention, the environment in Planting Area C is even harsher, and all the equipment along the way is old and visible to the naked eye.

  An Ming saw that this person came to the pilothouse to guide the way seriously after boarding the spaceship, and the expression on his face became much better.

  But as long as he thought of the unguarded planting area C, he couldn't help the anger in his heart.

  "Go forward another three kilometers and turn left, which is the farmland area No. 1-50 belonging to the planting area C... If I read correctly, the Zerg orientation on your detector is mainly concentrated on the far left, and that direction is Field No. 1, and Field No. 6 and Field No. 11 below."

  Being able to utter so much important information clearly and accurately in a short period of time, An Ming can be said to have completely changed his attitude toward him, and his tone   of voice has improved a lot. know which households are inhabited?" If there is not enough time, then they mainly focus on protecting human lives, and the property and fields are secondary.

  Now it is easier to ask where people are, and it will be easier for them to rescue .

  "No. 1, No. 6, No. 9, No. 12 to No. 15... There are 31 households in total, and 56 people are registered."

  An Ming saw that he could report the information so quickly, down to the number of people. Not to mention, I didn't even need to check my own optical brain during the whole process, the surprise in my heart was mixed with a trace of admiration.