231-250

Chapter 231 231. Sweet potato seedlings,

  on average, six or seven alien beasts live in each field.

  Although it looks a bit crowded, because there are many small-sized alien beasts, the number of snowballs that have mutated even in size does not account for the majority. In addition, there are more than one hundred young alien beasts, so it is not a big deal. As for not staying.

  After renting the land, Xiao Le said that she would submit the application for her immediately, and would urge the review as soon as possible, and the application for renting the wasteland would be settled the day after tomorrow at the latest.

  She can make money with her own money, so Su Luo naturally believes in her 'doing her best', she doesn't need to worry about someone helping her, and she can leave after paying a 1% deposit.

  After leaving, Su Luo didn't go home, but went to planting area C to look for Xueqiu. When she found Xueqiu, she found that Xueqiu was sleeping on his stomach among a sweet potato seedling.

  Su Luo, who always thought that Xueqiu was working diligently every day : ...

  Just imagine a scene where a lazy employee is found out by the boss, but the employee hasn't found out yet, and some of them are more or less dead.

  But Su Luo didn't care, because she knew That Xueqiu was not the kind of rabbit who would steal and play tricks.

  What's more, she also saw that the sweet potato seedlings were growing very well, and the water had already been watered. It was not unreasonable to take a rest after work.

  But she was still going to wake Xueqiu up.

  The big fat rabbit who is still sleeping is still living in a "sweet radish hut" made of sweet radishes...here, the walls of the house are sweet radish, the floor is sweet radish, the furniture is sweet radish, even the liquid coming out of the tap is 'sweet carrot juice'.

  However, just as it was holding a 'sweet radish pillow' made of sweet radish and was about to start chewing it, it suddenly saw that the sweet radish pillow in front of it turned into a monster with teeth and claws...

  'call! 'Go away!

  Xueqiu subconsciously threw away the 'monster pillow' in his hand, and then sprinted several meters away - of course, this was just the picture it saw in a dream.

  In fact, what Su Luo saw was like this: Just as she was getting close to Xueqiu and was about to wake it up, Xueqiu suddenly stretched out a rabbit's paw and slapped it. Fortunately, Su Luo dodged in time, otherwise the slap would It is estimated that it will be photographed on her feet.

  Although the rabbit's slap shouldn't be very powerful, a slap is probably like a massage.

  But that's beside the point.

  The point is!

  After the slap was over, Su Luo watched helplessly as the 300-jin ball of fur rolled from the ground one meter away from her to the ground ten meters away from her.

  Although it is not appropriate to say this, Su Luo still wants to say that she seems to have seen a 300-jin bowling ball with fur... and the 'bowling pin' is a small sprout that was finally drilled out of the soil in the field sweet potato sprouts.

  Su Luo

  :? sweet potato sprouts that had been crushed by the snowball, the corners of Su Luo's mouth twitched slightly, his eyelids twitched, and then he strode forward directly, picking up the snowball that hadn't had time to wake up, but ended up accidentally harming so many sweet potato seedlings Woke up.