411-420

Chapter 411 411.

  If the law is normal, it doesn't matter if you give it or not. Anyway, there is no shortage of this, but the current situation is obviously not simple. The

  Zerg is ready to go, and dangers are everywhere. If these three legions really need it, they will definitely be assigned there. It is impossible for the military to leave these three legions alone.

  If it doesn't work, change the distribution method. be distributed to the three legions, and the other seven legions will make up for the missing parts with the things sent by Master Lingzhi.

  In this way, the spirit planter will not be offended, and the three legions can also have enough supplies.

  There are many ways to solve the problem. They can think of things. The people above and the spiritual planter must also think of these ways, and there are even better distribution methods.

  Since the spirit planter is willing to send things over, his attitude must be the default, and he doesn't care about these things.

  And she couldn't care less about it.

  After all, the military's own supplies can be distributed as they want, and it has nothing to do with her as an outsider .

  However, if this distribution is really going to happen, the opinions of the other seven legions must be greater than Su Luo's, and as the parties concerned, they also have an absolute right to speak. Although the three legions will get the same supplies, they may not make money.

  But these opinions and these 'debts' must be settled after the Zerg invasion is over. Now no one would be so stupid as not to deal with the enemy first, but to be busy with internal strife... Anyway, what they saw

  and

  heard It is enough to prove that the character of the boss of Four Seasons Fruits and Vegetables is absolutely good.   It's about the same price as a broken bone.

  Because everyone inside knew that the previous two million catties of crops were bought by the military at a price close to 40% off the market—the original price was 20 billion star coins, but in the end it only cost less than 8 billion star coins .

  If other people did this kind of thing, let alone 2 million catties of crops, those who donated even 200 catties of vegetables before, and they were of average quality, would have to make a lot of publicity, buying water and buying heat, for fear of others Unaware of my 'selfless' act.

  If they really want to sell the crops at a price less than half the price and cut the price by more than 10 billion yuan, then they will go to heaven? But

  the owner of Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits did nothing, and even many people in the military department didn't know where the two million catties of crops came from... Thinking of this, the rookie

  soldier couldn't help but think of what happened when he went home yesterday. What I have seen and heard -

  Many people, even his own family members, have begun to have some bad emotions because of the news that Seasons Vegetables and Fruits has not been replenished on the shelves recently. But it is clear that almost everyone has

  enough food. Although they may not be able to eat well, they can definitely be full.

  But they are still like a group of hungry ghosts who have no food to eat. They regard the Four Seasons Fruits and Vegetables as a life-saving straw, and hope that the Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits will be replenished as quickly as before.