276-290

"Major General, this is all the information provided by Zheng Xu." A soldier came in a hurry, holding both electronic and paper documents in his hand.

  After quickly walking forward to salute, he handed the things to Wen. Zirong with both hands.

  After Wen Zirong took the things, the soldier did not leave immediately, but approached and whispered a few words.

  "Twice in a row?" Wen Zirong's eyes suddenly became sharp when he heard that someone in the military headquarters actually wanted to contact Zheng Xu during the interrogation.

  Although Zheng Xu was not captured by the Seventh Army Corps, because this matter was entrusted by Su Luo to Wen Zirong's side, it was reasonable to hand over the captured Zheng Xu to the Seventh Army Corps

  . members of the other legions were quite critical, they didn't say much.

  Because the vast majority of people still don't know the existence of this organization, after all, it is a secret.

  On the day when Su Luo used the communication To seek help, among all the people present, there were only three people who knew about this secret.

  One is Wen Zirong, one is Zuo Lin, and the other is a certain colonel from the First Legion.

  This is also the reason why Zuo Lin discovered the problem immediately after seeing the information, because he is also an insider.

  As for the other people present at that time, they just regarded this action as an excellent means to win Su Luo's favor

  . it is to gain favor, then since all legions want to gain favor, but it is the Seventh Legion who finally won this opportunity, after all, they have too much initiative.   Of

  course, this is only on the surface.

Insider, there was either a fourth insider among the people present at the time, or when other people handed over the matter to their subordinates or people around them, something went wrong with these people and the news leaked.

  Originally, when Zuo Lin discovered the problem, Wen Zirong wanted to stop it and tell others not to publish it, but it was too late.

  And it's useless even if he said it in advance, and the others don't know the truth— they just think that Wen Zirong stopped them because they don't want other legions to gain favor with Su Luo, so that they won't find the Seventh Legion if there is any benefit in the future up.

  Although there is nothing wrong with this idea, after all, the information gap is here, and there is no way.

  However, after this incident happened, Wen Zirong still took a lot of precautions in order to prevent the information channel of the insider from infiltrating into the Seventh Army.

  This includes the point of 'not allowing anyone else to contact Zheng Xu except for his orders'.   Now there is an opportunity for him to use his spare heat. If he can be used as bait to catch a 'big fish', then it can be regarded as the best use of everything.   "Yes." The soldier quickly understood what Wen Zirong meant.

  Of course, only the people around him knew this order, and the others were unaware of it.

  If he knew, the inner ghost would naturally not be so stupid as to do what he knew he couldn't do. Only when he didn't know, would he find a chance to come and get in touch.

  "Let the guard over there relax and give him a chance to get in touch with Zheng Xu." After all, Zheng Xu is only an outsider of the organization, and he is still an abandoned child. No matter how much he knows, the information must be limited. of.