361-370

Chapter 361 361. Zhongcheng Group

  But what everyone doesn't know is that whether it's Yu You, the person involved, or Su Luo, the owner of Siji Vegetables and Fruits who was inexplicably implied in this matter, the attitudes of the two of them are surprisingly the same, they are both calm You can't be calm.

  Yu You was calm because she didn't care about such things at all.

  Just like what she said before, she is rich anyway, and she is telling the truth , so there is no need to worry.

  As long as she is willing, she doesn't even need to prove herself. She has contacts who can find someone to catch these rumor-mongering mice every minute.

  What's more, if her psychological quality was really that bad, she wouldn't have such an excellent past experience that Su Luo would be surprised to see.

  The reason for Su Luo's calmness was because she was used to this kind of thing, and she was used to such inexplicable situations where a lot of malicious remarks appeared.

  Although it was clearly aimed at Yu You, in fact, the attacks were all fruits and vegetables of the four seasons, and she had long been used to it

  . most concerned about now is who is the mastermind behind this incident. For example, some two are still stubborn, always thinking about the legion targeting Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits?

  Or the family of the man who was arrested?

  Maybe it was to retaliate against the decline, so I deliberately bought the water army to create malicious public opinion to attack Siji Vegetables and Fruits... In short, everything is possible.

  The matter has developed to the present, and it is going so smoothly in a bad direction. If there is no one to control it, Su Luo will definitely not believe it.

  In order to catch the people behind, Su Luo did not deal with this matter for the time being, but began to pay attention to the surrounding wind and check whether each legion had received what she sent. she

  sent sweet white radishes and some strawberries with just the healing factor.

  Not to mention the healing strawberries, this time the allocation of white sweet radishes is based on the results of the previous competition, and then after the results of the second army, the third army and the tenth army are removed, the distribution is made.

  Because Su Luo had already contacted these seven legions beforehand, so they didn't have any objection... What objection could they have if they could get an extra portion of sweet radish?

  You must know that the rankings of the Second Army and the Third Army in the competition are not low. Logically speaking, the two armies should have three-tenths of the white sweet radishes.

  But that's a thing of the past.

  It was because they couldn't think about it to provoke Su Luo, but now Su Luo was dragged into the trading blacklist. It can only be said that they deserved it.

  Thanks to the high-speed space channel, the white sweet radishes sent by Su Luo, including the cured strawberries, have all been signed for, followed by seven legions buying star coins for sweet radishes and strawberries, and seven asking when the next batch will be ripe news.

  After Su Luo estimated the time to reply, she began to check the detailed process of the semi-public trial of the trademark incident forwarded to her by the vice president.

  There are three types of court hearings, closed court hearings, semi-public court hearings, and public court hearings.

  Closed court hearings are mainly for certain special cases, and the process and results will only be recorded in confidential files and not available for outside inspection.