251-253

Chapter 251 251. Interstellar History

  The "moving away" here should not be a random move, but to move the seeds that need to be planted tomorrow to the corresponding fields. The purpose of this is to facilitate access and not easy to get rid of Mix seeds, forget where to plant what in a day.

  So when the peeping alien beast went to call other alien beasts, the green eagle turtle lay beside the suspension vehicle and carefully read the planting manual given by Su Luo.

  "I will come over tomorrow. You can plant it first. If there are mistakes or things you don't understand, I will come and teach you tomorrow." The problem will be discussed tomorrow.

  After the eagle green turtle agreed, it began to arrange where each seed should be planted.

  Although Su Luo said that she would come to teach them tomorrow, she did not leave when the green eagle tortoise distributed the seeds and fields, but stayed to observe how the green eagle tortoise distributed them.

  This time she brought a total of ten crop seeds Of

  these ten crops, two are fruits and eight are vegetables.

  Among them, the fruits are small tomatoes and small watermelons respectively.

  Small watermelon is an improved variant of watermelon, an easy-to-grow version specially researched by the Plant Institute, and small watermelon itself lives up to its name, its volume is only a circle larger than an apple, and its average weight is about one to one and a half catties.

  Although it is small, its advantage is that the growth cycle is only forty days, while the growth cycle of ordinary large watermelons usually takes three to four months, which is more than twice that of small watermelons

  . other nine vegetables and fruits selected by Su Luo also have a common feature, that is, the growth cycle is within one and a half months.

  The reason for this arrangement is, on the one hand, that crops with a short growth cycle are easier to grow, and are most suitable for alien beasts to master farming skills.

  Another aspect is related to time.

  As I said before, Su Luo only rented the field for two months, but now nearly half a month has passed, and the remaining time is exactly one and a half months.

  In other words, the fruits produced by this batch of seeds are the 'final results' of the alien beast, and Su Luo will decide whether to continue renting the land based on the results.

  I believe that the green eagle turtle should have discovered this point, because Su Luo has marked the growth cycle time next to each crop.

  Except for lettuce whose growth cycle is only 20 days, cabbage and cabbage must be re-seeded, other crops with a growth cycle of more than 20 days and less than 45 days only need to sow this batch.

  Because there are many types of crops, and the harvest time of different crops is different, Su Luo's arrangement is that every time a batch of crops matures, she will increase the lease renewal time according to the value of this batch of crops

  . , the explanation was rather complicated, but Su Luo already had a more detailed arrangement in her heart, so she didn't panic.

  ...

  After staying and watching the alien beasts emptied all the seeds, Su Luo simply sorted out the distribution of these seeds by the green eagle and emerald turtle.

  In the interstellar world, fruits are generally more difficult and delicate to grow than vegetables, so the Green Turtle distributes all the seeds of small tomatoes and small watermelons on the fields close to where it lives, so that it can help others Aliens looked after.