311-320

hapter 311 311.

  The owner of the perfunctory and exclusive trademark will be much stricter than before in the verification process, and it will not be said that it is not an infringement if it is just a "skinny ball"...it is still counted!

  The prerequisite for applying for a dedicated trademark is that you must first have a common trademark with the same name, otherwise there will be no way to apply.

  This is the real reason why Su Luo registered the trademark.

  The purpose of the exclusive The trademark is mainly to protect the rights of well-known enterprises or brands, and to prevent a series of situations such as Huangjing Vegetables and Huangjing Fruits and Vegetables mentioned above.

  If Huangjing Fruits and Vegetables had applied for a dedicated trademark at that time, then things would not have been so troublesome at all, because the pirated version of Huangjing Fruits and Vegetables was an act of rubbing the edge. Although the punishment would not be too severe because of the different names, they would still receive warnings.

  Either change the name, change the class, or compensate.

  And this kind of situation is also common to Su Luo. The store introduction of this Four Seasons Restaurant, Su Luo, has already seen it from the picture sent by Xiaofei. Modifying the word) as a restaurant avatar, this is no longer a general infection.

  Not to mention that Su Luo doesn't have a dedicated trademark for the time being, if not, they can still send an interstellar legal letter to warn the other party to pay attention to their infringement.

  Of course, this can only warn the other party to change the restaurant's avatar. After all, the similarity of this avatar can be said to be 99.99%, because the other party uses the shop logo of Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits, only two words have been changed.

  As for the name of the Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits mentioned in the store introduction, the other party actually had room for sophistry, for example, they could say that the Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits they mentioned in the store introduction did not refer to the Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits that Su Luokai had.

  Although star online stores are not allowed to have duplicate names, offline stores are allowed.   And one-third of the refund here is compensation for poor service quality.   For this problem, the other party's explanation is that it has just opened and the manpower is not complete, so the service is not in place.   ...

  And the whole StarCraft is so big, there must be more than one offline store named Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits, even if there is no one, they can spend their own money to open a shell store.

  This kind of situation is also a side issue, and in the face of this situation, Su Luo can only use a special trademark to solve it more effectively, because she has to prove that her trademark has the value of being touched.

  Otherwise, wouldn't anyone with the trademark 'Siji Vegetables and Fruits' or 'Siji' be able to sue Siji Restaurant for infection?

  So Su Luo felt that there was nothing wrong with these regulations, and now she hoped that the common trademark would be approved quickly, so that she could quickly apply for the exclusive trademark.

  Fortunately, the time required to apply for a dedicated trademark is far less than that required for ordinary trademarks. In addition, the current popularity of Four Seasons Vegetables and Fruits can almost be said to far exceed the required conditions. The reason for the approval.

  During the period of waiting for the trademark, Su Luo spent time collecting information and observing the topic trend of Star Network.

  Two days later, the gift from Su Luo arrived, and the reply from the relevant supervision department to Xiao Fei and others also came out.