441-450

Chapter 441 441. Life-intensive

  is like slapping the Zerg to death, and then dismembering the Zerg with an unfinished click.

  Even if the Fifth Legion does not deliberately report the part of the Alien Beast to vent its anger on the Zerg, the rest of the process will definitely not save much.

  In the three races of humans, Zerg, and Alien Beast, if humans can use technology, the combat effectiveness will be reduced. Alien beasts have always been greater than Zerg than humans

  . t for the fact that human beings themselves belonged to a relatively special race among the three races, then this world would probably be dominated by Zerg and alien beasts.

  However, there is no such if, because each race has its own advantages and disadvantages

  . Although the alien beasts seem to have the strongest combat effectiveness, they are far less than the Zerg due to the difficulty in breeding. The Zerg breed is simple and have high combat effectiveness, but they are brainless iron Han; although human beings

  are the weakest, they are the most numerous, and they have the wisdom to allow them to use technology to arm themselves. Alien against the Zerg after seeing how easy it is for the Alien to fight the Zerg.

  From this point of view, everything makes sense.

  Why would the military department prefer to find other spiritual planters instead of Su Luo for help? I guess she would not agree...she would definitely not agree. If it's just to help communicate

  some clues with the alien beast, Su Luo doesn' t mind helping.

  If she was asked to fool the aliens to help humans fight against the Zerg, then forget it. She raised a group of aliens herself, so she couldn't do such a thing. Don't say she is a

  virgin or hypocritical or something, she would rather sympathize with alien beasts and not want them to be used, and not help humans.

  To this, Su Luo could only give an affirmative reply——hmm, yes, yes, yes, yes, she is the Holy Mother, she is hypocritical.

  ...

  Regardless of whether this matter is what she thought or not, Su Luo is still very grateful to Tao Meng for being willing to tell her this matter.

  Although she had already thanked her once before, she expressed her gratitude again later. Meng, who thought it was nothing at first.

  Su Luo didn't think she should be grateful, Tao Meng might think that what she said was nothing, but she thought it was important enough.

  Although he guessed that this move of the military department might have something to do with him, since the other party didn't mention it, Su Luo just pretended that he didn't know anything and went about his business as usual.

  Watering every day, planting fields, chatting with elves, and playing games, just make up for the things I neglected because of being busy a while ago. Such days waited until

  the biological survey of the medium-sized habitable star C was over, Su Luo saw the result report, and then decisively eliminated the medium-sized habitable star C from her own choice.

  The report given by the survey team shows that the dangerous creatures in the medium-sized habitable planet C include plants and animals.

  The plants included man-eating grass (literally), black flower radish, spring vine... In order to prevent Su Luo from knowing the danger of these plants, the survey team also thoughtfully gave a note at the bottom of the report.